Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

Ajose showed great balance in that fight, in the sense that a ton of guys would've been knocked down about 20 times in that fight. He didn't go down till the end of the fight.

Stubborn-headed dude.. :lol:

Well actually wasn't expected but for some reason I had a feeling Mitchell wasn't in it today.

Last edited:
Very impressive showing by Broner. He took a giant step up in competition and handled it like it was nothing. He fights effectively on the inside. That was something I had not seen Broner do before. The future of boxing is before our eyes.

Very impressive showing by Broner. He took a giant step up in competition and handled it like it was nothing. He fights effectively on the inside. That was something I had not seen Broner do before. The future of boxing is before our eyes.

and I am not at all a Broner fan.

that inside Work was surgical. wow. I didnt think he was going to fight Demarco like that

I said I wanted to judge this vs Valero's fight vs Demarco...

Yep, this was WAY MORE impresseive than Edwin's Dubya.

VERY IMPRESSED.

Yes, been following Broner for a while and he showed me a lot with this fight, am very confident in him being this new generation Floyd with more offense, which is a scary combo.

viloria outclassed tyson marquez 
pimp.gif
 what a comeback fighter. 

Broner impressed the HELL out of me today. He destroyed who I thought was a very formidable opponent. He took some quality shots, but continued to tear Antonio apart. The last few Broner fight I've been like, "Alright, but what else do you got?"

Tonight, he showed he wants to be remembered. Beautiful.

I thought the Santana/Garcia fight last night was so entertaining. Santana is a guy to keep an eye on man, that KO was BRUTAL.

Seth though, :smh: :rofl:

Can't deny Broner's skills, he truly is something special.

As much as I want to like the guy, he just rubs me the wrong way.
We all like the theatrics and showmanship, as well as the "swag" but this guy is just an *********.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt against Escobedo even after his whole "twinkie" eating.
His lack of respect for his opponents and his dancing around does nothing but showcase how immature this guy is (given that he is only 23).
Hope he changes his act, because once he gets a taste of that humble pie, he might not hear the end of it.

Broner impressed me with his performance. His defense was solid as usual, but his ability to fight on the inside really showed me something.

I always liked Broner for his defense, but yesterday he showed hes nasty on the inside too.

Back
Top Bottom