Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

I think Robert deserves a Mayweather fight more than Canelo does. What has Canelo done? That being said, I think it should be Martinez.

I remember just last year he said he wasn't gonna fight no Robert Guerrero because "He doesn't know who Robert Guerrero is".

:lol:

I think Robert deserves a Mayweather fight more than Canelo does. What has Canelo done? That being said, I think it should be Martinez.

Exactly, and not only that, but Ghost probably got more heart than anyone he's ever faced. I'm not sitting here saying he'd win the fight, I don't think that at all, but I think he will challenge Floyd more than the likes of Fatton, Vic, or Carlos fricking Baldomir.

He's courageous enough to go out there and make it a good fight, even if he gets outclassed.

I'm a bit biased when it comes to him, but I still think he's a good enough fighter to deserve a fight with him. He grew up 45 minutes away in Gilroy. Central Coast area.

He's fought and proved himself more than Canelo has, and he can still fight Canelo in September.

Interestingly enough, boxrec took it off. But on a side note, I'd like to see Mayweather fight Danny Garcia some day. The press conferences and 24-7 episodes will be epic. :lol:

Exactly, and not only that, but Ghost probably got more heart than anyone he's ever faced. I'm not sitting here saying he'd win the fight, I don't think that at all, but I think he will challenge Floyd more than the likes of Fatton, Vic, or Carlos fricking Baldomir.
He's courageous enough to go out there and make it a good fight, even if he gets outclassed.
I'm a bit biased when it comes to him, but I still think he's a good enough fighter to deserve a fight with him. He grew up 45 minutes away in Gilroy. Central Coast area.
He's fought and proved himself more than Canelo has, and he can still fight Canelo in September.

Robert sure has heart. But I just don't see Robert doing anything significant to Floyd. I'm thinking total domination, and possibly a stoppage. Robert is a great guy and all, but he doesn't do any ONE thing great. He does a variety of things alright.

Last edited:
As a sidenote, Freddie sounds like the Parkinsons is kind of slowing him a bit more than I can remember as he's announcing, it's kind of sad...

I see it 6-3, thought adamek had rds 5, 8,9 . Cunningham's had some really nice counter rights has been using a lot of energy moving laterally while Adamek stalks him. Hope his conditioning is good enough to keep it up these last 3 rds

Back
Top Bottom