Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

I prefer the Motorboat Jones colorway.
sick.gif

Does anyone have these yet that may want to share the information to everyone and close this discussion on the fitting.....

We all know what happened when the Olives released recently, tons of people were asking for size swap because they realized the shoes didn't fit them comfy.

Anyone with these please share. Or share some light on how the Olives, Slim Jenkins, Kilroys, etc didn't fit TTS...I know for some did, but majority didn't...

I found the Olive IX's to fit very similar in size to the 2012 BRED IV's. The issue I had was length of the shoe, my true size is a 10.5 but when it comes to both of these
I have to go with a size 11. My big toe touches the front-side on the 10.5's.

The width is perfect on the IX's but I find the IV's to run slightly narrow.

The IX's look
pimp.gif
 in that pic above.  But man, how sad is it that the IX's and the XI's have almost the same PL cut now??  OG XI PL cut swallowed the CG 9 when the 9 eventually released.  Damn JB...

Last edited:
It happens every year the releases b4 the XI are always a little easier to cop but after the XIs release then people fall back on the months earlier releases. The plus this yr is that the Foams and 4s drop after which is alright by me :smokin lol

Yea So Cal will sell out of any retro and I don't miss living back in Daygo but Kansas City is slowly getting there
mean.gif

Excuse my ignorance but does FCFS mean First Come First Serve?
FCFS : Fire Crotches Feverishly Seduce

FCFS: Fart Cusping For Salads

FCFS: Free Case of Fig Sauce

FCFS: Found Cheese Freaking Siblings

FCFS: Friends Can Find Spermicide

*looks at do*

"Look at how my perm would ride!"

The House of Hoops is doing a raffle for these.

I believe they start handing out tickets on the 9th.

I don't know what Champs & FNL is doing.

Most likely FCFS.

Hopefully I win in the raffle for HOH so I don't have to wake up extra early.

:lol:

It happens every year the releases b4 the XI are always a little easier to cop but after the XIs release then people fall back on the months earlier releases. The plus this yr is that the Foams and 4s drop after which is alright by me
smokin.gif
lol
Naw, foams don't drop after the XI's. They drop next week, Dec 14th.  The Chicago 1's drop after though, on Dec 31st (and the Thunder 4's on the 22nd of course, but you got that one right).

And wow, Jiuseppe stealin avi's and makin upgrades!
roll.gif

I might have to pass on these cause I'm kinda broke after buying the black cement 4s & paying all my bills for the month. I hope I can get these as a Christmas gift. I already have a pair of black & red 11s so I just want these 9s this month.

Just saw these in person today. Looks like it's gonna be a go. :smokin

BTW, any of my fellow FNL peeps get these in at their stores yet? :nerd: We haven't gotten them in yet, but I'm hoping that we'll get them by early next week.

Just saw these in person today. Looks like it's gonna be a go. :smokin
BTW, any of my fellow FNL peeps get these in at their stores yet? :nerd: We haven't gotten them in yet, but I'm hoping that we'll get them by early next week.

We've had at my store (Footlocker) for a week now, 24 pairs.

Naw, foams don't drop after the XI's. They drop next week, Dec 14th.  The Chicago 1's drop after though, on Dec 31st (and the Thunder 4's on the 22nd of course, but you got that one right).

And wow, Jiuseppe stealin avi's and makin upgrades! :rofl:

lol, i can now die :rofl:

can anyone help with the sizing on these??? are they snug or true 2 size.....jus wanna know before i commit to picking up a pair off a reseller.....help me out fellas

Back
Top Bottom