Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Side by side comparison with the thicker lace swap...what do you guys think?

I think you should post the link to where you got the laces :lol: they look dope bro

Thick laces makes these look a whole lot better. That's the only difference I can see between the 2012s and the 02s.

Last edited:
:smh: @ Complex's list for the 10 best 9s.

Where's the Bin 9s?

Anyways, I agree, I like the thicker laces, but too lazy to swap 'em out.

So thin is in.

:lol:

mean.gif
@ Complex's list for the 10 best 9s.
Where's the Bin 9s?
So thin is in.
laugh.gif
That was the first thing I thought when I opened the link, "Well BIN's will be number one..."  Not even on the list LOL.

:smh: @ Complex's list for the 10 best 9s.
Where's the Bin 9s?
So thin is in.
:lol:

What up fam thought you was done with NT. Hope all is good.

Yeah man I thought so too, but all is well, so I can continue to stay in the game a little longer.

Just can't "score" as much. Gotta "pass" more.

(basketball references :lol:)

Damn that sucks bro hopefully your good deed will prove fruitful for you
Thanks fam. It was a no brainer. He hit me early af asking him if I can help him out. Didnt think twice got dressed and drove to the jail. First time he gets locked up. They got him for driving without a license  
eyes.gif

How didn't i see the estimated delivery is the 24th for NDC.
Weird they always ship out Monday and i get them within two days with ground shipping.

I gotta wait a week? i dunno man i could use that money to use towards another pair of 11s.

Lol no they don't. Glad I secured my pair with eastbay when it first came out. If I don't get the xi's I will still be content with these. The xi's drama is too damn crazy already. At least I got this patent leather then no patent leather when it comes to this Friday. People will be so mad that they slept on this BEAUTIFUL SHOE!!!!!!!!

Nah, Eastbay is just slow in blacking out the sizes online.  They won't let you add to cart.

i was able to add a size to my cart this am. i didnt tho cause i honestly dont fool with the cg IX. but there were sizes and they had a couple of the black/red IVs too.

Back
Top Bottom