Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

I know, I know, wrong thread. But I just thought some of my fellow IX wearers would be interested. There is a FSR of the Olive IX available here http://www.kickz.com/en/jordan/shoes/sneakers-high/air-jordan-9-retro-black_olive You guys probably know this already but for those who dont know there it is. I paid $227 shipped total after curency conversion. Not bad aginst the reseller prices for these. There is a certain way you have to checkout in order to get the lower price. Any questions PM me

ugh dont ever do economy shipping from finishline. they send with UPS smart post with ends with a transfer to the local post office. package suppose to be here today...it isnt. fail
I always thought they used UPS today. I was gone a few days and saw a USPS slip on my door. That's kind of wack.

they been restocking these and the thunders like crazy. i copped off eastbay yesterday. few local spots got a restock as well still no breds tho :smh:

Where have all these thunder restocks taken place?

Last edited:
^^^ online. Eastbay had some type of restock yesterday n a week ago. Few spots around my way have them still sitting.

I haven't seen anything about Eastbay having a restock on this board. It's one thing for them to have sizes available, it's another to be able to add them to your cart.

well on sat eastbay had alot of size (9-13 i think) available to add to cart. it was some type of restock

Last edited:
ugh dont ever do economy shipping from finishline. they send with UPS smart post with ends with a transfer to the local post office. package suppose to be here today...it isnt. fail

Sadly, I already made that mistake. It took 2 weeks for my motorboats to get delivered after ordering them on Christmas Day.

bash jordan brand all you want be they've been doing a great job as far as the numbers they've produced on recent releases. everything over the past few months has restocked multiple times

WTF is up with FNL? I try to checkout and it says my payment isnt authorized I've tried paypal and two diff cards and I KNOW they have enough money on them...smh

beat me to the FNL restock news...I got 2 size 12's sitting and I still dont want to push the button. imma regret this later lol

^^^^ U better hope it lets u checkout I been trying to get these shoes for bout a week now they pop up on FNL and i cant even check out

WTF is up with FNL? I try to checkout and it says my payment isnt authorized I've tried paypal and two diff cards and I KNOW they have enough money on them...smh
Have you tried calling in the order yet? I've been running into the same problem on FTL with the BRED IV's. They just told me it's because they are sold out online, but the retail stores may still show some in stock.

CG's with the MBJ's
nthat.gif

bash jordan brand all you want be they've been doing a great job as far as the numbers they've produced on recent releases. everything over the past few months has restocked multiple times
Hmm, except for the Kilroys, 7 Raptors, 4 Bred (kind of) and these, I don't really feel like they've been restocking recent releases like the Thunders, etc.I'll give them credit for making good production runs for the 4 and XI Bred's (despite not being able to get either online due to the FNL credit card issues).

I wish the Olives and the other 9 Colorways got the same treatment, but then it would hurt Nikes current supply/demand model.

And I learned 9s run small. Definitely go a half size up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom