Official 2012 Halloween costumes thread vol. what's everyone wearing for their parties?

Dudes still be dressing up? I don't think I've dressed up since the 5th grade.
Will be on a cruise in the Caribbean during that week. :smokin

Dudes still be dressing up? I don't think I've dressed up since the 5th grade.
Will be on a cruise in the Caribbean during that week. :smokin

Halloween has actually become more of an adult pastime these days. Not sure about other cities but people in the Bay Area and SF love to dress up. It's just another excuse to get drunk and take dumb photos.

I got the jersey I just need the shorts. Ima be Reggie Miller, my homie is gonna be Mike

I tried to put this together last year but couldn't find a yellow chemical suit and gas mask like that for a decent price. For the price most places want for that, I figured I might as well go all out with a more unique costume. PM me if you find a place that sells that stuff for cheap please.

Halloween = ware as less clothes as legally possible + grind on randoms + take home girl waring the least amount of clothes legally possible :smokin

Last edited:
Vintage Andre Agassi. :lol:

I'm thinking costumes from "TDK Rises" and "Game of Thrones" will be popular.

I have been saying this for YEARS but I am going to dress up this year.

Either dress up as Great Muta or Jeff Hardy. Face paint. I have to find someone to paint my face though.

asap rocky, one of my boys is 2 chainz, and the other is going to be ric flair (even tho that doesn't fit the theme)

Clark Kent, simple and easy all I need is a superman shirt to wear under a shirt and tie :smokin

Back
Top Bottom