OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

These guys will get it together y'all, just in a HUGE rut right now unfortunately :smh:

I hope we don't turn into the Knicks of the baseball world in taking on bad contracts on a consistent basis :x

I mean Colletti already offers ridiculous contracts.

No thanks to A-Rod. Yes to C.C. however.

Anybody going to the game tomorrow?

Got tix for the Vin Scully bobblehead, but can't make it so my sister is going for me. I have 1 bobblehead with my name on it though :lol:

I know you're not missing this giveaway right 562?

Last edited:
This team is stacked, yet so terrible.
mean.gif
Right, what the hell is happening?

Last nights game was so **** ing frustrating, I left at the end of the 6th

This chemistry needs to get clicking NAOW

Hey fellas,  a coworker and I were talking about Melissa Melano.  You know how she modeled the Dodgers apparel, just wondering if she married someone from the Dodger org?  Just wondering...

Anyways, got the win today. Now the Dodgers need to win tomorrow and start sweeping series.... easier said than done. 

Hey, any sales on Dodger gear?   

Lets go blue!!

Hey fellas,  a coworker and I were talking about Melissa Melano.  You know how she modeled the Dodgers apparel, just wondering if she married someone from the Dodger org?  Just wondering...
if you are. If you
Don't you mean Alyssa Milano? She has her own signature line called "Touch", which caters to women baseball fans. She is married to an agent named David Bugliari.

You must mean Alyssa Milano... No she's not, she married a Hollywood agent according to her Wikipedia profile :smile:lol).

Anyway, this team has flaws. One of them being you can't just throw a bunch of people together in a short amount of time and call it a "team". I've said it numerous times, I wouldn't be surprised if this team missed the playoffs. Simply because, these guys are stars but there is no chemistry. Not because they don't like each other, but all of them is in the "get to know my teammate" phase.

Bringing in one or two guys at the deadline is one thing, but this is a lot of turnover. It's unique. Plus on top of that you had guys like Eovaldi and Lindblom that were well liked in the clubhouse, shipped out.

It's a unique situation. It's exciting, but this "team" hasn't had time to gel. They'll be a force next year (*Need to get pitching), but this year. It's too much to expect this team to make a run, if they do great, but don't expect it.

Be happy that ownership is doing what it's doing. The "team" will come together. Dodger fans and baseball fans are expecting way too much way too soon. So let Giant/Angel fans talk ****, we're headed in the right direction.

Solid outing by Beckett today, and Hanley is completely loving his new surroundings, same with Gonzo.

"Teams" aren't built over night. Ownership knows that, and they are still trying to get the right pieces.

Patience...

Back
Top Bottom