OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

I know the LAD are struggling, but what's up with Matty? Honestly haven't been following the games as close with football back in swing.

What's the deal with Han Ram, cooled off?

I know the LAD are struggling, but what's up with Matty? Honestly haven't been following the games as close with football back in swing.
What's the deal with Han Ram, cooled off?

I honestly think it's part mental that was already pre-existing and part physical when he hit that wall in Colorado.

Hanley did cool off slightly, but he's been quietly the most consistent of the middle of the lineup.

Overall, this team is so frustrating to watch.

I imagine all you guys would be extremely heated taking on big contracts represented by Adrian, Crawford, and Beckett, and not making the playoffs. On paper, LAD should win the division but now a WC is even bleak.

Still love the Bison's game though.

I can't figure out the point in running Kemp out there every night when he's obviously not healthy.

I can't figure out the point in running Kemp out there every night when he's obviously not healthy.
The thing is he can't not play. The criticism that it would create would be blown out of proportion by the media. He most likely feels like unless a limb is falling off he's not missing a start.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/mlb/dodgers/la-sp-0916-dodgers-notes-20120916,0,5934891.story

Ned Colletti will remain the general manager of the Dodgers beyond this season.

Colletti has signed a multiyear contract extension with the team, a person familiar with the situation said Saturday. Exact terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The Dodgers aren't expected to formally announce Colletti's new contract. Team President Stan Kasten has repeatedly said he has a policy of not talking about contractual issues involving club executives.

====

Colletti won't be the only high-profile non-player who will return to the Dodgers next season. Colletti said Friday that the Dodgers intend to honor the final year of Manager Don Mattingly's three-year deal.

Mattingly talks about returning

Mattingly was surprised by Colletti's announcement that he would be back next season.

"I didn't know Ned was going to say anything," Mattingly said. "I didn't think about it, honestly. I love what I'm doing. I like it here. I'm pretty vocal about it."

Last edited:
El Cochito :smokin
st-louis-cardinals-v-los-20120915-212450-578.jpg

this :frown:
hey at least we both can remember 88 :lol:

You guys can remember 88 (I was only 4), while I remember 1995, 1996, 2004, and every losing season in between, because that's how I grew up, with heartbreak.

I was at the right field pavilion for Game 1 and 2 of the '95 NLCS. Losers. :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw that Kershaw isn't as bad as they thought. Might pitch again this season..

-J-

We might have a chance at the WC the Cards have some tough series still ahead and Brewers do as well. It might come down to the Giants series for us.

Back
Top Bottom