Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

I like that Wizards deal. They've got some grown ups on that team now and are finally starting to phase the knuckleheads out.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS WARRIORS OFFER????

7 for Andy & 24 !!!!??!?

YOU HAVE TO DO That!!!

(sorry for all caps)
There has to be more to it than that. The warriors already has a lot against the cap, not sure why they would add $8-9 mil a year and give away cheaper services from a decent draft pick.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I like that Wizards deal. They've got some grown ups on that team now and are finally starting to phase the knuckleheads out.
I really worry about the floor spacing if they start Okafor, Nene, Ariza and Wall. Assuming they draft Beal, he better be the shooter everybody advertises he is. Otherwise the Wizards could be real
sick.gif
on offense.

Yeah, I don't believe that Warriors trade offer was that accurate as what was said in here.

Definitely believe the Cavs would've jumped on that.

I believe they'll pick up MKG at 4, and probably stay at 24.

my they blew up my favorite 2K12 team

Wall
Nick Young
Shard

dudes were the goods
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I get Verajao's importance, but when given the chance for another top pick... you take it. A high energy and hard working big man is a great asset but another young guy that can potentially be a great 2nd or 3rd option >>>>> Verajao. Especially if the Cavs improve a lot, you might not get another chance for a high draft pick.

He has been out for multiple months the past two seasons.. This is so idiotic to deny the trade ...

*$!# this whole "loyalty" thing Gilbert. .. You made an absolute fool outta yourself with that stupid letter, and this is another stupid decision by the front office.

I don't believe it.

There's no reason Cleveland wouldn't do that trade IF it was offered.

He has been out for multiple months the past two seasons.. This is so idiotic to deny the trade ...

*$!# this whole "loyalty" thing Gilbert. .. You made an absolute fool outta yourself with that stupid letter, and this is another stupid decision by the front office.

indifferent.gif

calm down bruh.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I really worry about the floor spacing if they start Okafor, Nene, Ariza and Wall. Assuming they draft Beal, he better be the shooter everybody advertises he is. Otherwise the Wizards could be real
sick.gif
on offense.

I think that's an awful deal for the Wiz. I guess if you see your ceiling as a midlevel team in the East you can stomach it, though.

I'm missing where speaking truth would lead to the assumption that I am not "calm"

Truth is, no legitimate source can confirm that the Warriors offered the Cavs the #7 for Varajeo and the #24.

To be honest, no team is going to give up a #7th pick for an injury-prone 30 year old PF/C not named KG or Tim Duncan. Let it go.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by PMatic

sick.gif
on offense.

I think that's an awful deal for the Wiz. I guess if you see your ceiling as a midlevel team in the East you can stomach it, though.

Bro they've been the worst or second worst team in the East for three straight years......I think they're cool with being a 6-8 seed in the playoffs for a few years. I think the pieces on that team honestly fit perfectly. You have a point guard who can get to the lane with the best of them, a shooter to kick out to, a guy you can put on the LeBron's of the league, a scoring power forward and a defensive center. Then you gotta nice scorer off the bench in Crawford, defender in Singleton, glue guy in Vesely and a solid backup big man in Seraphin. They should have solid chemistry from the start....not many egos on that team.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm missing where speaking truth would lead to the assumption that I am not "calm"

Truth is, no legitimate source can confirm that the Warriors offered the Cavs the #7 for Varajeo and the #24.

To be honest, no team is going to give up a #7th pick for an injury-prone 30 year old PF/C not named KG or Tim Duncan. Let it go.
You're underestimating the Golden State Warriors.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by solarius49

Nene and Okafor would be the 2 best post players the Wiz have ever had lol

Let's pump the brakes

Yes, lets...

FinallyFamous wrote:

Nene ain't sitting on the bench for the wizards bro

You mean likes them games he didn't start towards the end of last year?
And I honestly don't think the Buzzards are quite finished when it comes to wheeling and dealing.

^ I may be in the minority, but I was and still am a fan of McGee and attribute much of his "immaturity" to the lack of a coach who could mold him for his benefits. Dude's potential is STOOPID... but without the right coach you get idiotic plays.

I wanna smack Blatche in the knee with a hammer.

Back in February, dude is supposed to be hurt with a leg injury, can't remember if it was knee or ankle.
I go out to this club/ lounge in DC after work, and this bamma is on the top floor in the VIP dancing on a couch sipping Patron straight from the bottle.
This of course was a Friday night, immediately after a Wizards game (a loss of course).
He irks my life, mo...

But im saying...yall basically told me that McGee and Blatche are a better combo than Nene and Okafor lol

Back
Top Bottom