Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

PAGAN?!   
eek.gif

He just bought himself another week.

Wow, you guys really hate Pagan. The level of hate is similar to the hate of Chris Cohan. Haha.

Casilla-time!

I don't hate him, I just think Blanco should be in more and his AB's plus defense aren't exactly wow-ing me.

Glad we salvaged one game in this series, hopefully a nice plane ride home so we can take care of SD.

Great close by Casilla and should be the closer. Glad the Giants were able to get one win out of this series. It's all good though. They play back home tomorrow.

Pablo is on fire.

I want Blanco to get ABs as well. Can he play out in right?

Nate has cooled off in a hurry, Blanco can add speed to the top and maybe move Melky down.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Nate has cooled off in a hurry, Blanco can add speed to the top and maybe move Melky down.
I don't remember off the top of my head if Blanco has played RF before, but if Blanco can't, I believe Bochy has used Melky in RF and Blanco in LF.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

I don't remember off the top of my head if Blanco has played RF before, but if Blanco can't, I believe Bochy has used Melky in RF and Blanco in LF.
Blanco was actually considered to be one of players to start in RF, when Nate was playing like crap in the Spring. He'll get more PT...Hopefully.
With Hacker starting tomorrow, I finally may be able to see Timmy pitch for the first time Next Friday or Saturday. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

With Hacker starting tomorrow, I finally may be able to see Timmy pitch for the first time Next Friday or Saturday. 
tongue.gif
I'm going next Saturday as well.

Mini summit?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom