***OFFICIAL 2013 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD*** - 2013 World Series Champions!!!

nthat.gif

Well, expectations aren't too high for this year. The bandwagon is looking pretty thin. And excitement for opening day is probably the lowest it's been since the 90's. That said, I am really looking forward to this year. I'm excited to see what the "bridge" pieces we've brought in will do and if they can turn this season into something worthwhile.

:pimp:

feels good given that we didn't expect much. and the "role" or "bridge" guys they brought in definitely performed.

on nesn - i like timlin's comment that clay b is transforming from just going out & throwing the ball to a real pitcher...

cause i hope it rings true in the weeks to come

Last edited:
Jenny Dell ‏@JennyDellNESN 7m
#RedSox ALDS rotation:
Friday - LHP Jon Lester
Saturday - RHP John Lackey
Monday - RHP Clay Buchholz
Tuesday - RHP Jake Peavy

Jenny Dell @JennyDellNESN
#RedSox ALDS Gm1 vs. TB:
Ellsbury CF
Victorino RF
Pedroia 2B
Ortiz DH
Napoli 1B
Gomes LF
Saltalamacchia C
Drew SS
Middlebrooks 3B
Lester

let's go :pimp:

Fair weather fan is back in the building. Contemplating heading down to Kenmore to check out the scene but my couch and some beer is way too tempting

couch and beers sounds like a better plan the rain and **** i'm hearing about :lol:

I was gonna go to Octoberfest after the game but the rain is killing my buzz.

Yeah, I went last year on a Saturday and the crowd was insane so I figured I'd try Friday this year.

From my vantage point on the couch looked like a strike from Lester, got squeezed, of course Rodriguez goes yard next pitch

* sips beer *

^ big time

lester loses his cool and focus easy too...that ain't going to help

Myyyyyyyyyyyyyeerrrrrsssssss...Myyyyyyyyyyyyyeerrrrrsssssss...Myyyyyyyyyyyyyeerrrrrsssssss

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom