Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
box_g_mayweather_show_580.jpg

:lol:

Stolen from reddit:http://crazyoldbat.com/boxing_not_sport.php

I can tell thus guy never stepped foot inside of a boxing ring (or even a boxing gym) in his life, but I found the bit about judges entertaining.

Sorry for posting so much. lol. I'm bored and the next few months are dry in terms of scheduled fights.

Berto and One Time Thurman on Showtime this weekend and I dont think I get showtime anymore........:smh:

God damn 1st world problems

Another great night of boxing, Haymon & Co. brings Knockout Kings Andre Berto, Keith Thurman, and Omar Figueroa. Will Paulie still be Showtime commentator? I have Omar Figueroa winning by TKO in round 6. I have Diego Chaves with an upset on Thurman TKO in round 10. I have Berto winning by TKO in round 7.

Last edited:
Curtis Stevens is starting to look like what Andre Berto was supposed to be.

He might be too small to compete with the elite Middleweights but I like what I've seen from him since his comeback.

He keeps calling out GGG but I don't know why he would want those problems. he doesn't seem to have the sturdiest chin.

Curtis Stevens is starting to look like what Andre Berto was supposed to be.

He might be too small to compete with the elite Middleweights but I like what I've seen from him since his comeback.

He keeps calling out GGG but I don't know why he would want those problems. he doesn't seem to have the sturdiest chin.
If Curtis wins his fight against Elvin Ayala it looks like his wish will get granted and he will get his match against GGG. Will be an exciting fight for however long it last. Curtis Probably gets stopped in round 3 though. Curtis is just too small for 160 and he has a terrible work ethic so he would never be able to get down to 147. 

Berto really need a win tonight. If he loses his days of being a main event fighter are over. It may already be over though. I think, Golden Boy thinking is that both Berto and Thurman will win tonight and then they will match both of them against each other later this year and when they do fight they are expecting Thurman to win convincingly probably by KO. Then Berto will pretty much be an after thought.

I fully expect Soto Karass to win by decision, and go on to face Floyd next year...

Beating Berto seems to be the easiest ticket to Floyd. :tongue:

Asian dude has huge nuts. Guy is getting battered but he's still coming. Not impressed with Figueroa. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom