Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rios salty 
laugh.gif

So you're saying you don't wanna see it?
Last judge gave him two :lol:

i want to see the fight but i know i will be disappointed because the end result will be predicted already floyd will win.... it will be a good fight no doubt about it but it will be all hype just like the canelo fight and floyd will dominate once again and people will be disappointed he still cant lose and will make an excuse to why floyd won

Floyd would beat the snot out of Manny. He's way to wild and he doesn't have the same foot speed that he used to. Manny's a sitting duck every they ever fight.

i want to see the fight but i know i will be disappointed because the end result will be predicted already floyd will win.... it will be a good fight no doubt about it but it will be all hype just like the canelo fight and floyd will dominate once again and people will be disappointed he still cant lose and will make an excuse to why floyd won

And the lotto numbers?

Now I think some of you either, don't know **** about boxing (word to Roger) or are trolling us.

Mayweather would dismantle Pacquiao for 12 rounds.

I think Pac should just retire… Im the biggest pac fan and been a fan since I was 9 years old and Im 22 now. He needs to just retire and enjoy time with his family. With that said, good fight Manny.. I know you dedicated that to our fellow pinoys 
pimp.gif

Here we go again. :smh:

Anyway Provodnikov should switch trainers and chase a Pacquiao fight, he has a good chance of winning.

Last edited:
We all know Floyd has more to lose if he ever steps up to the plate and agrees to fight Manny.

It's the same reason from the beginning on why he continues to make excuses on why the fight won't happen.

As long as Floyd has the mindset of he will be considered one of the greatest boxers by retiring un defeated then the fight isn't going to happen.

Both Floyd & Manny know it would be the richest fight in Boxing history but Floyd is still about that ego trip of going out undefeated.

zab cant even beat amir kahn let alone manny :rofl:

and really floyd is the reason the fight didnt happen? its a 2 way street pac should have agreed to the olympic style drug test and the 40mill payout but yet its floyd ducking.... and floyd isnt the main reason this fight isnt happening its more because of bob arum really... he knows that floyd will win and retire bobs cash cow and not only that an agreement will never come to terms because floyd is with golden boy and manny is with top rank.... who has manny fought recently that wasnt a top rank opponent? this is the main reason why the fight will never happen forget about the showtime vs hbo BS because the same thing happend with tyson and lennox but the fight still got done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom