Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Canelo is a little slow footed but i believe he is going to surprise a lot of people with hand speed. I hear there is some rumblings that Mayweather right hand is not 100%. I got Canelo stopping Mayweather in the tenth with a straight right. I also Got Garcia winning . Matthyse is overated to me. Like Angel  Garcia said he is 1 and 2 against top tier fighters.

Will NT provide a streaming link? Every past fight NT always hooked a brother up, so I was wondering what's the deal for tonight?

Canelo's trainers need to step in if he's too drained to fight.  Dude is only 23, his health is more important than a couple million...

He would be letting down his family, country, and fans.

Why do you think he's drained, because of the two extra pounds cut?

NT is the only place I've seen anyone freaking out about how "drained" Alvarez looks, people need to stop searching for controversy/drama

He would be letting down his family, country, and fans.

Why do you think he's drained, because of the two extra pounds cut?
I don't think he's drained, I mean he's just 2 lbs. lighter than he was for the Trout fight, but I've read some comments in here about him seeming unhealthy.  Just wanted to point out that if he is drained or not healthy enough to fight, then his trainers need to step in...

Pro made a thread specifically for the fight and card.

Canelo looking drained is speculation. No one has concrete evidence or a credible source.

Canelo didn't look that drained IMO, he's fine. He definitely didn't look as comfortable as he usually does/as May does which is understandable.

What weight will Canelo come in at tonight for the fight, 168-170?

His camp saying that he'll be around 164 or so come fight night. (His usual)

But then I read this

In his past seven fights, Alvarez has gained an average of 13.1 pounds between the weigh-in and fight night, bulking up to as high as 172 against Trout.

Last edited:
NT is the only place I've seen anyone freaking out about how "drained" Alvarez looks, people need to stop searching for controversy/drama

This...

Teddy atlas was even complimenting the man for looking better than expected at the weigh in

Face it... A healthy Canelo is gonna get worked tonight

Rewatching Canelo - Trout...Canelo just didnt impress me.

Btw, its still crazy Mosley really had Mayweather Twice. Both of those almost KO's were crazy

Rewatching Canelo - Trout...Canelo just didnt impress me.
This.

But the one knockdown was 
eek.gif
 Still can't believe Trout got up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom