OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

stay away from espn or yahoo.  free site you can use is fftoolbox. if you want to pay then use scoutpro.com

Last edited:
Bilal Powell got named the starter, I really feel like a genius right now. I snatched him up in all my leagues waiting for this moment. Didnt think it would come this soon but man it feels great. I'm about to trade him ASAP in a bunch of these leagues.

Bilal Powell got named the starter, I really feel like a genius right now. I snatched him up in all my leagues waiting for this moment. Didnt think it would come this soon but man it feels great. I'm about to trade him ASAP in a bunch of these leagues.
dude , really ?  how much of a genius are you for picking a jet. 
laugh.gif

dude , really ?  how much of a genius are you for picking a jet. 
laugh.gif
Starter in rounds 10-15 in every draft I will take it. It's more for trade purposes really, I'm in a bunch of leagues that are spread real thing. He will have value.

Start Em and Sit Em has been out for 10 hours. Stupid web block
mean.gif
. I have Mike Wallace in my big money league and I know I shouldnt play him cause he always gets locked out badly by Joe Haden. Probably just going to be safe about it and play Dey Hey Bay

:x .. Cobb, Tate, and Mike Williams as starting WRs? I'll give you Cobb, but in a 10 team league how did you not end up with a legit #1 WR, especially since that's the deepest position. Doug Martin and Forte were your first two picks but what happened after that?

It was my first draft ever and I didn't know what I was doing. The players I planned on drafting always got picked up right before my turn and I rushed many picks. Any suggestions to salvage the team? It's for a standard league

Last edited:
Just finished up another draft for my second league. 10 team non-PPr, what do you guys think?

QB: Rodgers

RB: Maurice Jones Drew

RB: Ryan Matthews

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

TE: Antonio Gates

FLEX: Hakeem Nicks

D/ST: Steelers

K: Janikowski

BE: Cam Newton

Be: Desean Jackson

Be: Alshon Jefferey

Be: Chris Givens

Be: Bens Rothlesberger

Be: Ryan Broyles

Be: Fred Jackson

Last draft of the year and seems like the hardest. Pretty even scoring with pretty even scoring. 4th Pick.

1QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex, K, Def, and only 4 bench spots

Standard scoring except 6/passing TD, -2/int, and .25PPR

so ups the value of QB's with a slight increase in value to WR/catching RB.

What would be your strategy?

Just finished up another draft for my second league. 10 team non-PPr, what do you guys think?

No to fond of your RBs. Maybe try trading Cam for a better RB

Solid team aside from your RBs. There's no reason to have both Rodgers and Newton on your team. I'd trade either one of them along with Desean Jackson to get a top RB.

EDIT: Just realized you also have Roethlisberger. In a 10 team league there's no reason to have even 2 QBs on your roster, and you have 3 :lol:. Come bye-week time you'll be able to grab a startable guy off of the waiver wire. I'd definitely package Cam (or Rodgers) and Desean in a trade to get a solid top 10-15 RB. Then drop Roethlisberger and pick up another RB :lol:.

Last draft of the year and seems like the hardest. Pretty even scoring with pretty even scoring. 4th Pick.

1QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex, K, Def, and only 4 bench spots

Standard scoring except 6/passing TD, -2/int, and .25PPR

so ups the value of QB's with a slight increase in value to WR/catching RB.

What would be your strategy?
Pretty much a standard league. How many teams? The extra 2 points for a QB doesn't really make that much of a difference, and the same goes for the .25 PPR. I'd go RB-heavy in the first few rounds and then go after WRs. There should still be some solid QBs available in rounds 5-7 unless guys (idiotically) double up on them.

Last edited:
stay away from espn or yahoo.  free site you can use is fftoolbox. if you want to pay then use scoutpro.com

Word FFToolbox is what's good, helped me out tremendously all last year and definitely gave me some great inside for my draft this year too.

EDIT-- Torrey Smith tomorrow against the Broncos or Lamar Miller vs. Cleveland?

Last edited:
My 3 Fantasy teams this year

the 2 on the left are both 10 team & PPR. the one on the right is standard 12 team.

I feel pretty good. Projected to finish 1st in 2 of the leagues.

14mxmco.jpg

Amendola now questionable... :smh:

Dudes bones are made of toilet paper. i've never seen someone stay injured as much as him

Yay or Nay

I give: Dez and Lacy

I get: LeSean McCoy

My team:

QB: Brady

RB: Dougie, Lacy, Montee, Ballard, Vereen, Pierce

WR: Dez, AJ, Cecil, Sanders

TE: Gronk, Daniels, Sudfeld

D/ST: 9ers

K: Dawson

Solid team aside from your RBs. There's no reason to have both Rodgers and Newton on your team. I'd trade either one of them along with Desean Jackson to get a top RB.

EDIT: Just realized you also have Roethlisberger. In a 10 team league there's no reason to have even 2 QBs on your roster, and you have 3 :lol:. Come bye-week time you'll be able to grab a startable guy off of the waiver wire. I'd definitely package Cam (or Rodgers) and Desean in a trade to get a solid top 10-15 RB. Then drop Roethlisberger and pick up another RB :lol:.
Pretty much a standard league. How many teams? The extra 2 points for a QB doesn't really make that much of a difference, and the same goes for the .25 PPR. I'd go RB-heavy in the first few rounds and then go after WRs. There should still be some solid QBs available in rounds 5-7 unless guys (idiotically) double up on them.

10 Team League. I feel it' a slight bump for a QB such as Rodgers who throws less picks and has a few rushing TD's a year. First time in this scoring format.

1) McCoy (Big fan of his this year with Chip Kelly, I think he has a HUGE year, took him ahead of Spiller, Foster, Charles, Rice, CJ, Lynch)
2) Wilson (Routinely went a round or 2 later but after the Brown injury, he gets an insane bump into the top 10 to me, took him ahead of MJD, SJax, Green, CJ2K)
3) Rodgers (Highest rated QB in this league and I felt he had value here)
4) Bowe (HUGE year with Smith and Reid IMO)
5) Wayne (Reggie gonna Reggie)
6) Antonio Brown (HUGE UPSIDE imo, great value here)
7) DMC (Fan of playing a RB in the Flex usually, over Mathews, Giovanni, Ball - same story healthy works, but we'll see)
8) James Jones (value pick for his TD's)
9) Mike Wallace (value pick)
10) BJGE
11) Tampa Bay (They play the Jets wk 1 lol)
12) Randy Bullock (IMO top 5 kicker, indoor stadium, TEXANS, booming kicks from 55+ routinely)

If you are in a 10 or 12 team league with normal roster spots I just don't see the point in drafting a backup QB.

Maybe if you have RG3 but that's it.

And nobody is going to trade with you either in that format because they got good QBs already.

You stand a better chance of having a WR flier blowing up in the 8 round or later and trading that.

Stop drafting backup QBs

alright need help on who to start fellas.

Welker vs Ravens
or
Steve Smith @ Seahawks

and

Rudolph @ Lions
or
Cameron @ Dolphins.

I have Welker and Cameron in right now. Any help would be appreciated.

I have Forte and Lynch as my RB's and Randall Cobb as my other WR starting so far and Vereen as my flex.

Back
Top Bottom