OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

This dude hit me up. He wants my Reggie Wayne and Thompkins for his Victor Cruz. He wants to do this because he also has Andrew Luck and wants that Luck + Wayne combo

Ask for a little more.

Would you guys do it?

I trade: Steven Jackson, Tavon Austin, and Cecil Shorts
I get: David Wilson, Jordy Nelson

Did you not watch last nights game? you have Morris... Spiller eh but Wilson is in the dog house BIG TIME. Don't do that.

Last edited:
One league I have Dez, Megatron, Marshall, and Welker. I had to bench Welker this week in favor of the first 3. Only have 1 flex spot. Which one of those would you try and trade away to upgrade at the QB spot? I have Brady and Dalton, it's a 2QB league.

In my $$$ League

PPR 6pt for TDs.

I'm deep at RB (Shady, Bush, Sproles, Vareen, Powell, Ballard), but thin at WR (Roddy, Decker, Mike Floyd, Stills).

With seeing Roddy was pretty much a decoy out there, I was thinking of trading Vareen for a Tier 2 WR.

Who should I look to target?

One guy in my league (Ridley owner) is weak at RB but stacked at WR. He has (AJ, Colston, Jordy, Quan). He had Quan on the bench this week.

Doubt he would give up AJ, but who should I try get? Colston and Jordy are obvious, but Quan can have a big year.

Also thought about going after Jordan Cameron. His owner had him on the bench and he also has VD and Sudfield.

Help me out.

Alright guys. Here's another one.

Yay or Nay:

I get: David Wilson and Jordan Cameron

I give: Eddy Lacy and either Vick Ballard or Emmanuel Sanders

My Team:

QB: Brady

RB: Doug Martin, Shane Vereen, Ballard, Lacy, Montee Ball

WR: Dez, AJ, Sanders, Shorts

TE: Gronk, Sudfeld, Daniels

D/ST: 9ers

K: Dawson.

No redraft, no PPR. 

One league I have Dez, Megatron, Marshall, and Welker. I had to bench Welker this week in favor of the first 3. Only have 1 flex spot. Which one of those would you try and trade away to upgrade at the QB spot? I have Brady and Dalton, it's a 2QB league.
In this case, I would trade Megatron since he'll give you the most value back. You won't feel the difference. What's the rest of your team looking like?
looks like I was horribly, horribly wrong about this guy 
laugh.gif
In my $$$ League

PPR 6pt for TDs.

I'm deep at RB (Shady, Bush, Sproles, Vareen, Powell, Ballard), but thin at WR (Roddy, Decker, Mike Floyd, Stills).

With seeing Roddy was pretty much a decoy out there, I was thinking of trading Vareen for a Tier 2 WR.

One guy in my league (Ridley owner) is weak at RB but stacked at WR. He has (AJ, Colston, Jordy, Quan). He had Quan on the bench this week.

Doubt he would give up AJ, but who should I try get? Colston and Jordy are obvious, but Quan can have a big year.

Also thought about going after Jordan Cameron. His owner had him on the bench and he also has VD and Sudfield.

Help me out.
Try to trade Shady or Bush for a BIG time WR. 

No one respects Gabbert.

Load up in the box and make MJD beat.

While he's a good RB, he's not a great one that's gonna do that.

I didn't touch players from certain teams this year.

Jets
Jags
Raiders
Eagles
I took a similar stance except I love Lesean McCoy, and I have some confidence in Desean Jackson, especially with Maclin out.

looks like I was horribly, horribly wrong about this guy
laugh.gif
you werent the only one, many experts whiffed on that call

i started sudfeld over myers. myers was getting no love in the preseason.

myers scored 19.6 over sudfelds 1, still gonna win my match up though. im up 32 pts and my opponent has alfred morris going tonight.

Last edited:
In my $$$ League

PPR 6pt for TDs.

Help me out.
I would try to maybe package Vereen and Ballard/Powell or something for AJ. If he says no, then Vereen straight up for colston.

Those WRs are painful man haha

I dont think you should give up bush under any circumstances in ppr, unless you are getting someone back like AJ green. Bush should be a top ten RB in ppr for the rest of the year

Shane Vereen broke a bone in his wrist on the first play yesterday. He played thru the game with the injury but will have surgery today. He'll be out for a few weeks.

Steelers have resigned Dwyer... And I read somewhere that Roddy said he's a couple weeks from being 100%.

In this case, I would trade Megatron since he'll give you the most value back. You won't feel the difference. What's the rest of your team looking like?

QB: Brady, Dalton, Cutler
RB: McCoy, Richardson, Sproles, Mendenhall
WR: Megtaron, Dez, Marshall, Welker, Thompkins, Shorts, Stills
TE: Olsen and J. Cameron
K: Prater
DEF: Cincinatti

here are the other rosters. 8 man league, 2 QB, standard scoring, 4pts for pass TD.

QBPeyton Manning
QBCam Newton
WRA.J. Green
WRVincent Jackson
RBRay Rice
RBMatt Forte
TEOwen Daniels
W/R/TDavid Wilson
KStephen Gostkowski
DEFChicago
BNKyle Rudolph
BNDarren McFadden
BNMike Wallace
BNPhilip Rivers
BNJames Jones
BNTavon Austin
BNRandy Bullock
BNDenver

QBMatt Ryan
QBTony Romo
WRDanny Amendola
WRLarry Fitzgerald
RBAdrian Peterson
RBJamaal Charles
TEJared Cook
W/R/TChris Johnson
KSteven Hauschka
DEFNew England
BNJermichael Finley
BNTorrey Smith
BNAntonio Brown
BNChris Givens
BNAndre Brown
BNT.Y. Hilton
BNCarson Palmer
BNJulius Thomas

QBRussell Wilson
QBEli Manning
WRVictor Cruz
WRJulio Jones
RBArian Foster
RBTrent Richardson
TETony Gonzalez
W/R/TEddie Lacy
KBlair Walsh
DEFSeattle
BNAlex Smith
BNAhmad Bradshaw
BNFred Davis
BNBenJarvus Green-Ellis
BNSidney Rice
BNKnowshon Moreno
BNRyan Tannehill
BNDan Bailey

QBDrew Brees
QBMatthew Stafford
WRMarques Colston
WRDwayne Bowe
RBStevan Ridley
RBLamar Miller
TEJimmy Graham
W/R/TRoddy White
KMatt Bryant
DEFBaltimore
BNChris Ivory
BNRyan Mathews
BNSteve Smith
BNJosh Freeman
BNBrandon Pettigrew
BNMark Ingram
BNIsaac Redman
BNDelanie Walker

QBAndrew Luck
QBJoe Flacco
WREric Decker
WRAnquan Boldin
RBMontee Ball
RBDeAngelo Williams
TEJason Witten
W/R/TReggie Wayne
KSebastian Janikowski
DEFPittsburgh
BNAaron Rodgers
BNC.J. Spiller
BNFrank Gore
BNRandall Cobb
BNDeSean Jackson
BNMartellus Bennett
BNJustin Tucker
BNHouston

QBColin Kaepernick
QBBen Roethlisberger
WRJordy Nelson
WRGreg Jennings
RBDoug Martin
RBAlfred Morris
TEJermaine Gresham
W/R/TMaurice Jones-Drew
KPhil Dawson
DEFGreen Bay
BNRob Gronkowski
BNDeMarco Murray
BNMiles Austin
BNMatt Schaub
BNVincent Brown
BNDavid Akers
BNAdam Vinatieri
BNMinnesota

QBRobert Griffin III
QBMichael Vick
WRAndre Johnson
WRDemaryius Thomas
RBMarshawn Lynch
RBSteven Jackson
TEVernon Davis
W/R/TReggie Bush
KJosh Brown
BNSam Bradford
BNHakeem Nicks
BNAntonio Gates
BNPierre Garcon
BNGiovani Bernard
BNJake Locker
BNEJ Manuel
BNSan Francisco

How do y'all feel about Josh Gordon? My boy dropped him in our league
laugh.gif
DEFINITELY pick him up. I could be wrong, but he's a guy that I got on every team I have this year. Who else the Browns gonna throw to other than cameron?

Only week 1 but Roddy White and T.Y Hilton sank my team. Hakeem Nicks teased me but came short on the comeback with no TDs. On the flipside V. Cruz is on my other team so that was a plus.

Christopher's Team
1. (9) Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
2. (12) A.J. Green
(Cin - WR)
3. (29) Peyton Manning
(Den - QB)
4. (32) Reggie Bush
(Det - RB)
5. (49) Reggie Wayne
(Ind - WR)
6. (52) Tony Gonzalez
(Atl - TE)
7. (69) Daryl Richardson
(StL - RB)
8. (72) Michael Vick
(Phi - QB)
9. (89) Arizona
(Ari - DEF)
10. (92) Kenbrell Thompkins
(NE - WR)
11. (109) New England
(NE - DEF)
12. (112) Chris Givens
(StL - WR)
13. (129) Isaac Redman
(Pit - RB)
14. (132) Zach Sudfeld
(NE - TE)
15. (149) Sebastian Janikowski
(Oak - K)

Thoughts? I meant to post this last week. :nerd:

Lost by 1.5 damn points.
mean.gif
  Literally need 1 more catch for at least 10 yards from Nicks to get the W but Cruz was out there hogging all the points.

And of course V-Jax got busy when I got rid of him and then I started Shorts over Mike Dub.

Better upside the rest of the year - 

Julian Edleman or Kenbrell Thompkins ? 
Hard to say - Edelman has a well established report with Brady, but Thompkins' target count suggests he'll continue to get opportunities in the future.

And with Vereen's injury, there are more targets to go around until Gronk is back.

Gun to my head: Edelman

Related:

mean.gif
 @ Sudfeld. Reading he had a hamstring injury during 3rd Q and they sat him for the 4th. 

I don't think Lamar Miller, James Jones, Sudfeld , or Mark Ingram played professional football yesterday. 
indifferent.gif

DEFINITELY pick him up. I could be wrong, but he's a guy that I got on every team I have this year. Who else the Browns gonna throw to other than cameron?

This is true :lol: I'm dropping Harvin for him, I was stashing Percy but after I saw Gordon get dropped that changed

Back
Top Bottom