Steve Smith v. Buf

Flex Pick One:

Bowe v. Dal
Edelman v. NYJ
Steve Smith v. Buf
B. Brown v. SD
G. Bernard v. Pit
Powell v. NE

Doing RB by committee with Hillman and Moreno both @ NYG, should I switch out Hillman for Powell or Bryce Brown?

Last edited:
gonna make this short

Luck or Cam?

Cobb or Hartline?

and unless Cam shows me something this week might try doing this trade, Cam + Lacy/Wilson for Reggie Wayne + Lynch/DMC. other guy has RGIII and Romo who could get banged up easily. kinda want that Luck + Wayne combo, my other WRs are Megatron, Dez, Blackmon, Cobb, Hartline. RBs are Lacy, Joique Bell, DeAngelo Williams, and David Wilson.
Gotta go with Cam and Cobb.

I dont think the other guy would take that deal (I wouldn't) if Cam has a bad week. So I'd roll with him this week anyway.
Need help.

Currently have Lamar Miller as my flex.

Other options are:
Stevie Johnson
Kenbrell Thompkins
Chris Givens
Knowshon Moreno
Deandre Hopkins

Who should I start at the flex, roll with Miller or put in another player
nerd.gif
I'd just stick with him. If he can't do anything THIS week, then its just not gonna happen imo
Brandon Myers vs. DEN
or
Tyler Eifert vs. PITT

Also, since Amendola is hurt (
eyes.gif
), who should I go with at flex? I got Daryl Richardson, Fred Jackson, Brian Hartline? I got Richardson in right now but he's playing a tough Falcons D... I think that D just had the Brees effect and will bounce back nicely against the Rams so I'm not sure.

I haven't checked this thread since Sunday morning.. but sheesh at whoever said to draft David Wilson. Only one game, but damn..
Myers. Eifert is in too much of a time share right now

D Rich in my opinion. I think theres a bit of an overreaction going on with the falcons D

And Wilson will get better. Who else they gonna give the ball to? Jacobs? lol
Eli, Morris, Hartline

I think GB's D is good, but Morris is just a better back than Lacy

And Torrey Smith is gonna get Haden on the coverage. He'll suck this week
Jordan Cameron @ BAL or Jared Cook @ ATL?
REALLY tough call on this one. But I'd go with Cook. I think Bal will adjust for covering the TE after last weeks debacle. and the browns have SO few weapons until Gordon is back

Whats Miles Austins value this year?

Got someone trying to send me Miles for Edelman and beyond tonights game I don't see edelman having a lot of value but I'm not sure if his value will be less than miles for the rest of the year or not.

Standard league.
I'd stick with edelman as your 4/5 WR and hope he stays healthy and can produce like a 2/3
Who to start? PPR league

Jermichael Finley vs. Washington
Julius Thomas @ the Giants

Mike Williams vs. the Saints
Kenbrell Thompkins vs. the Jets
Tavon Austin @ the Falcons
Julius Thomas. I think its real, and Jermichael still drops a horrid amount of passes

and I'd actually go with Mike Will. I'm starting him this week too, and I think he's gonna have at least a touchdown.

Man I still am up in the air with starting Miller or Thompkins, also thinking about Stevie :smh: Prob be a game time decision tonight

Another team I have to pick 1 rb

Alfred Morris or Chris Johnson.

Man I still am up in the air with starting Miller or Thompkins, also thinking about Stevie
mean.gif
Prob be a game time decision tonight

Another team I have to pick 1 rb

Alfred Morris or Chris Johnson.
Green Bay's run D was by far the highlight of their game vs a traditionally run first offense in SF.

Should I drop Vereen or stash him for 10 weeks? We have no IR spot. 

My team: 

QB: Brady

RB: Dougie, Lacy, Vereen, Ballard, Pierce, Montee

WR: Dez, AJ, Cecil, Emmanuel Sanders

TE: Gronk, Daniels

D/ST: 9ers

K: Dawson

Should I drop Vereen or stash him for 10 weeks? We have no IR spot. 

My team: 
QB: Brady
RB: Dougie, Lacy, Vereen, Ballard, Pierce, Montee
WR: Dez, AJ, Cecil, Emmanuel Sanders
TE: Gronk, Daniels
D/ST: 9ers
K: Dawson

I personally dropped him. I would have liked to keep him but waiting that long and not knowing what to expect when he comes back. Plus it'll almost be playoffs by then. I feel you can use someone else these next 10 weeks than have him ride the bench. Just my opinion

I'm starting Thompkins again tonight.. I like what I saw he had 14 targets and 3 of those were in the redzone which lead the nfl

I blame the poor performance on first game jitters.. hopefully he can get something tonight.. but Cromartie is on him and he's a tough task.. but vjax killed him last weekend

Last edited:
just dropped the green bay defense and added the kc defense.

its a ppr league where return yardage is scored. 1st week GB scored 12.5 pts, KC scored 46.

i know KC is going up against Dallas, but i feel romo is bound to throw a pick or 2. The game is in KC and their front line is pretty good.

i plan on streaming defenses all year so im not too weary of dropping GB  

I'm starting Thompkins again tonight.. I like what I saw he had 14 targets and 3 of those were in the redzone which lead the nfl
true

edelman will play the slot and thompkins will get go route opportunities for sure. 

Pats are gonna throw, especially if ridley doesnt get off early

Who do you guys start at the flex. PPR League
Jordy Nelson, Kenbrell Thompkins, or Daryl Richardson

so edelman or thompkins tonight at flex....or jordy. i really see edelman eating at that slot spot. my starting WRs are aJohnson and wayne so no go at starting one of these guys.

Should I have faith that Ridley will have a better game than last week and start him or throw in joique bell who I was able to scoop off waivers?

should i start eli manning or matt stafford this week? shoot i also have carson palmer coming off the good game sitting on the bench.

do u think boldin will have another good game.

Last edited:
Thinking about taking my yearly early season risk and starting Josh Boyce tonight...

Thinking about moving Shady for more depth. What do you think is the asking price? WR1 & RB1?

Thinking about moving Shady for more depth. What do you think is the asking price? WR1 & RB1?
In one of my leagues, I offered (just to see what he would say) my AJ and Doug Martin for only his Shady and he said that I'm disrespecting him. So in other words, you can try to get a RB1 with WR2, or vice versa. 

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else but I never start guys in my FLEX that are playing Thursday night.

If you find out one of your RBs get injured in practice on Friday and your next best play is a WR, you are pretty much screwed because your FLEX spot is already locked.

Well, Coughlin just announced that Wilson isn't starting this week.

Will it be one of those "he's not starting, but he'll end up with the most carries" or will it be one of those real job loses? 

Back
Top Bottom