OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I'd play Kaep over both. Eli tempts me, but that's only because I'm predicting a shoot out. I figure the Giants will be chasing without a run game. Their defense can't hold Peyton.

Cam because of the matchup. Can't go wrong with either running Q. Kaep may have some trouble with the Seattle noise and defense.

Any reason to start DeAngelo Williams vs. Buffalo over either Spiller vs. Carolina or Jones-Drew @ Raiders? Way too early to even think about it in my opinion, but don't know if anybody feels strongly the other way or something.

Jordan Cameron vs Baltimore or Owen Daniels vs Tennessee??

Leaning towards Daniels because he's the safer pick, but I have a feeling Cameron is gonna have another good game lol. What y'all think?

Cam or Eli who should i start?

Apparently you cant go wrong either way

Quarterback
Start 'Em

Cam Newton (at BUF): A funny thing happened to Newton in Week 1. He struggled, as expected, at home against the Seahawks while nearly every other quarterback in the NFL played well. There were 20 quarterbacks who scored at least 20 Fantasy points in a standard league, and Newton finished with just 14 -- two less than Jets rookie Geno Smith. Some owners may consider giving up on Newton already, but that would be a mistake, especially this week. In Newton's last five road starts he has eight passing touchdowns and one interception and three rushing scores, finishing with at least 21 Fantasy points in four of those outings. The Bills held Tom Brady to 19 Fantasy points last week, but we expect Newton to better that mark.
Michael Vick (vs. SD): Vick looked great in the new offense Monday night against the ******** with 203 passing yards on 60 percent completions with two touchdowns and nine carries for 54 yards and a touchdown. He did have a questionable fumble and took a few too many hits, but as long as he's healthy he should be considered a potential starter in all leagues. He has a favorable matchup this week against the Chargers, who just allowed Matt Schaub to pass for 346 yards and three touchdowns with an interception. Vick should continue to roll in his first home game.

Eli Manning (vs. DEN): This is the third time Eli will face Peyton in the Manning Bowl, and the younger brother is going to be throwing a lot to keep up with Denver's offense. In two previous games against Peyton, both when he was with the Colts, Eli combined for 408 passing yards, four touchdowns and two interceptions. Eli looked solid in Week 1 against Dallas with 450 passing yards, four touchdowns and three interceptions, and he could post a similar stat line this week. The Broncos just allowed Joe Flacco to throw for 362 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions -- on a whopping 62 attempts -- and we expect Eli to do what he can to top Peyton in this matchup.

Are my expectations too high in viewing Deandre Hopkins w/Andre Johnson to Julio Jones w/Roddy White? Theres some decent free agents out there but Hopkins on my bench as of right now has my lowest value but highest potential....

Would u think I was crazy to throw in Marlon Brown over a questionable Julio jones

And
Marlon brown vs Andre Roberts for my flex

Thinking about starting knowshon moreno over stevie johnson in a ppr, am I crazy?

Last edited:
Who would you guys start at the flex, Torrey smith or David Wilson? It's a PPR league but I know this might not be smiths best day with Haden

I think I'm going to take the leap of faith and start Terrell Pryor vs Jax over Russell Wilson and Ben Roethlisberger

Lamar miller or Joique bell standard league

Ryan Mathews or Daryl Richardson standard league

Ty Hilton or Brian hartline standard league

thanks guys

Last edited:
I know this sounds crazy but, I'm really thinking about starting Hakeem nicks over Julio Jones. Thoughts?

Joique Bell or Stevie Johnson at FLEX, standard no ppr. Thanks to anyone who helps

Back
Top Bottom