OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

im the only 2-0 team in my league, going up against one of the best this week. i really hope i can go 3-0 because if i do. theres a 99% chance im winning the week after no problem.

Marlon Brown vs Texans

Or

Mike Williams vs Pats?

I put in Marlon Brown because I have Doug Martin in at RB already. Thoughts?

Mike Williams last week :x

thank god i blew my opponent out otherwise id be very disappointed that he only got me 1.90 pts :smh: :smh: :smh:

Should I trade DeAndre Hopkins for David Wilson or Daryl Richardson?

I have Adrian Peterson and Reggie Bush at RB.. but my backups are Issac Redman and Mark Ingram :smh:

My WR's are Julio Jones, Danny Amendola, Pierre Garcon, DeAndre Hopkins, Chris Givens....

trying to get a solid #3 RB...

My RBs: Spiller, MJD, Miller, Jackson
My WRs: Cruz, Nicks, Brown, Edelman, Michael Floyd

I put in a waiver claim for Bernard Pierce (giving up Fred Davis, I have Cameron).

Would you guys also put in a waiver claim for Starks? Was thinking about dropping Floyd?

6 pt passing league, non ppr.

Edit: Josh Gordon is also a FA in my league. Would you guys try to add him? If so, who would you drop?

Last edited:
Ok I traded mathews for Ridley with S.Jack out for a few weeks.. I also have Doug Martin, b.brown, Blount, and A. Brown on my bench... Also do I start luck or Dalton or try to pick up Pryor, Bradford, Manuel, tanehill, or smith???

Last edited:
bbll: I'd prefer Gordon and Starks over Pierce and Floyd.

fatpat: Red Rifle is a gamble, but he has the better matchup. AJ should eat the GB secondary.

Someone wants to trade me Mike Wallace and Michael Floyd for my Darren McFadden and Julius Thomas. Definitely not with it. I want to make a counter offer though, one that would seem more reasonable. Who can I get for Thomas and McFadden? PPR League BTW.

My Team:

QB: Rodgers, Eli Manning

RB: McFadden, Lamar Miller, Bush, Rice

WR: VJax, Boldin, Tavon Austin, Vincent Brown, Streater

TE: Thomas, Bennett

K: Tucker

DEF: Dallas, St. Louis

His Team:

QB: Brady, Pryor

RB: Chris Johnson, Joique Bell, Mendenhall

WR: Green, D. Thomas, Torrey Smith, Royal, Floyd, Wallace, Douglas

TE: Davis, Clark

K: Gostkowski

DEF: Denver

If anything, who are some other type of players that I might be able to get for McFadden and Thomas? 

Thomas, McFadden, Q for AJ or Demaryius and Bell or Mendy.

Or Thomas, McFadden for Wallace, Bell, Mendy.

I like Offer 1 far better.

Mike Williams last week :x

thank god i blew my opponent out otherwise id be very disappointed that he only got me 1.90 pts :smh: :smh: :smh:

He gave me .90 points last week :smh:

The game wasn't televised where I live but I did know that there was a rain/lighting delay over in Tampa Bay. I'm sure that had an effect on the passing game. If I can land Royal tonight I will let him start over Marlon Brown. I'll also have Randall Cobb in and am letting Golden Tate start since they're playing the Jags

Help me pick a flex guys
Chris Givens @ Dal
Roddy white @ Mia
Emmanuel sanders vs Chi
Leaning with givens right now. I also put a bid on Eddie royal

WR: Nicks, Roddy, Tavon, Cecil
TE: Jordan Cameron

Got offered Wes Welker for Julius Thomas + Eddie Royal. Thoughts?

Sam: I would consider it, but you have two of the hottest FA pickups at WR and TE after two weeks. Sell them high as possible. Thomas has what, three touchdowns? Royal has five. That's 46 points alone on touchdowns.

Moe: I'd go Nicks and Gordon.

Preciate it champ! Decided to actually pick up Royal as I'm stacked at RB with Peterson, Bush, Gio, Lamar Miller, Richardson, and Joique Bell. Planning on dropping Thompkins in mot of my leagues where he's on the bench. The way that fantasy is, I'll drop him and he'll end up going off this week lol

MJD man, dude got me not sleepin at nights thinkin what to do this week :lol:

MJD, DRichardson or Fred Jack this week?

knowshon moreno or james starks first priority off waivers?

Going to drop fred jackson over rashard mendenhall to make room for moreno or starks.

Back
Top Bottom