OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

My only other number one RB is Spiller
I would probably say as a rule don't trade a #1 RB for a QB.  Can't tell you how many times I've messed up in drafts taking the best player available in the 1st or 2nd instead of the best RB.  They are just so scarce.

You can always get decent production from the QB spot by playing the matchups, as Freddie Black said.

Looking for a big name WR
Who can i get for Spiller
My RBs are M.Lynch, J.Bell, and E.Lacy
My WR's are Dre Johnson, Steve Smith(car), W.Welker, C.Givens, and Rueben Randle
Looking to package a deal
One dude in my league is 0-2 with Dez and Megatron

My WR's are Dre Johnson, Steve Smith(car), W.Welker, C.Givens, and Rueben Randle

You should be able to get any WR in the league for Spiller... Because Spiller is a top-8 running back and he is way more valuable than any wide receiver....

You have 3 good receivers and you want to run J. Bell instead of Spiller in an RB spot? Why.

Pick 2 to start. WR n Flex spot, PPR League

Joique Bell @ wash
Torrey Smith vs houston
Edelmen vs TB
Royal @ Tenn

If Bush doesn't play I'll start Bell, but I still need to figure out that WR spot

*edit, also got Golden Tate at home hosting Jax, so I feel like this could be a game he can go off in.

These guys all seem like around the same level :lol:

Edelmen and Royal

You should be able to get any WR in the league for Spiller... Because Spiller is a top-8 running back and he is way more valuable than any wide receiver....

You have 3 good receivers and you want to run J. Bell instead of Spiller in an RB spot? Why.

i just dnt have faith in Spiller.

i def want a RB in return as well. you think Spiller and Givens for Dez and Gio Bernard is a gd trade? or should i just stick with what i got?

You had enough faith in him to draft him 
laugh.gif

Wait it out a little bit longer brah it's only been 2 games relax

I would only pick up Rainey or Willis if I had a roster space

Trent is a beast and he struggled there his first 2 games

i just dnt have faith in Spiller.

i def want a RB in return as well. you think Spiller and Givens for Dez and Gio Bernard is a gd trade? or should i just stick with what i got?

Spiller just put up 100 yards last week :lol: you're bailing on him too soon. 1,700 total yards from scrimmage last year. You drafted him with your first pick, be patient.

Should I still start Trent this week?

I have the same question .. but I feel like if you drafted him that high you can't sit him unless you have a better option. My only choices are Ryan Matthews and Jason Snelling :x so I'm rolling with Trent hoping the Colts get him involved early.

dropped a bradshaw for mcgahee.

currently have l miller starting with ray rice hurt

should i insert willis or roll with miller??

dropped a bradshaw for mcgahee.

currently have l miller starting with ray rice hurt

should i insert willis or roll with miller??
Miller, he had a good game last week. mcgahee is coming in cold and IF he plays wont see 1st team touches until he's had a full week of practice.

Pick my WR2

Standard league

Edelman

James Jones

Royal

Wayne
if gronk doesnt play, its edelman. for me its between edelman and wayne. james jones is too td dependent and i dont see green bay having a shoot out against cincy. same td dependency goes to Royal

Last edited:
I think you guys are going to far in regards to the players you're dropping for WILLIS MCGAHEE!!! Everybody is going to stack 8-9 in the box with Hoyer at QB, ya acting like this is Willis when he was at Miami .. He's coming off a torn MCL and a compressed fracture. Dropping guys like Joique Bell and Bradshaw is overboard.

Reggie Bush or Knowshon Moreno in PPR? I'm worried Reggie might not play or will be limited.

Who win this deal?

Take into account I already have Matt Forte & David Wilson. Needed major WR help. QB is Rivers.

I'm basically putting all my marbles into David Wilson as RB2. But I'm 0-2 and have to make changes.

View media item 583655

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom