OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I picked up Eifert. I think he's going to be a lot better player in the league and is probably their second best receiving target on the team already. Fleener is the starter in Indy but they have T-Rich and Bradshaw to hand off to now plus Wayne, T.Y. and DHB to throw to. It's still a toss up though.

trade Edelman for Gio Bernard?

I have Edelman.

non-ppr.

my RB:
Arian Foster
Stevan Ridley
James Starks
Ben Tate

my WR:
Edelman
Amendola
Mike Williams
Josh Gordon
Tavon Austin
Kenbrell Thompkins

after this week I'd probably start Josh Gordon and hope Amendola is close to being back..
Otherwise I have WIlliams and/or Austin that I could start if I had to. 14 team league.....

any opinions?

I feel like Edelman, long term, isnt too great a prospect. Additionally, this league is a non-ppr so the value is not as crazy.

Should I pick up David Wilson? Someone in my league just dropped him. But I would be dropping leveon bell for him, my bench is Gronk, roddy, Daryl Richardson, royal, and bell.

Should I pick up David Wilson? Someone in my league just dropped him. But I would be dropping leveon bell for him, my bench is Gronk, roddy, Daryl Richardson, royal, and bell.

Pick him up. The Steelers OL is horrible, there's no telling what Bell will do when he returns to action. I rather have Wilson, his potential is much higher despite the fumbling problem.

I would. Like I alluded to above...He's the guy to own in that NYG backfield or no one at all. The Gianst WILL NOT be successful long-term with Jacobs or Scott carrying the load and Coughlin knows it. Wilson is explosive and can make plays.

I have Edelman.

non-ppr.

my RB:
Arian Foster
Stevan Ridley
James Starks
Ben Tate

my WR:
Edelman
Amendola
Mike Williams
Josh Gordon
Tavon Austin
Kenbrell Thompkins

after this week I'd probably start Josh Gordon and hope Amendola is close to being back..
Otherwise I have WIlliams and/or Austin that I could start if I had to. 14 team league.....
any opinions?

I feel like Edelman, long term, isnt too great a prospect. Additionally, this league is a non-ppr so the value is not as crazy.

in a non ppr, ridley and gio's #'s will end up the same.

id actually look into acquiring a top tier WR to be honest. maybe package starks and and a wr 

Last edited:
 Thu, Sep 19

"Reggie Bush (knee) admitted he hasn't been cleared by team doctors yet and did not practice Thursday.

Advice: Speaking on the radio Thursday morning, Bush did say he's "optimistic" he'll get clearance in time to play Sunday. "I feel a lot better than I thought I was going to be feeling at this point in time," Bush said. "My knee feels pretty good. It's a day-to-day thing right now. Thankfully, I avoided anything serious that might have required surgery or being out for a long period of time." Wednesday reports gave Bush a 50-50 shot at suiting up against the ********." -Detroit Free Press

just a heads up for you Bush owners

Thu, Sep 19

"Reggie Bush (knee) admitted he hasn't been cleared by team doctors yet and did not practice Thursday.

Advice: Speaking on the radio Thursday morning, Bush did say he's "optimistic" he'll get clearance in time to play Sunday. "I feel a lot better than I thought I was going to be feeling at this point in time," Bush said. "My knee feels pretty good. It's a day-to-day thing right now. Thankfully, I avoided anything serious that might have required surgery or being out for a long period of time." Wednesday reports gave Bush a 50-50 shot at suiting up against the ********." -Detroit Free Press

just a heads up for you Bush owners
I'm hoping Joique Bell gets to start this week

I have Edelman.

non-ppr.

my RB:
Arian Foster
Stevan Ridley
James Starks
Ben Tate

my WR:
Edelman
Amendola
Mike Williams
Josh Gordon
Tavon Austin
Kenbrell Thompkins

any opinions?

in a non ppr, ridley and gio's #'s will end up the same.

id actually look into acquiring a top tier WR to be honest. maybe package starks and and a wr 
in standard leagues i'd rather have the RB

I need help with my flex. I've ranked them from first to last. Should I be starting Royal over these other guys?

Eddy Royal @ TEN
Cecil Shorts @ SEA
Andre Roberts @ NO
Marlon Brown VS. HOU

Also, in another league Pick one to start as my WR2:

Julian Edelman VS TB
Steve Johnson @ NYJ

Last edited:
I need help with my flex. I've ranked them from first to last. Should I be starting Royal over these other guys?

Eddy Royal @ TEN
Cecil Shorts @ SEA
Andre Roberts @ NO
Marlon Brown VS. HOU

Also, in another league Pick one to start as my WR2:

Julian Edelman VS TB
Steve Johnson @ NYJ
Second question I'm taking Stevie.  He's the #1 for Buffalo and Tampa has a good secondary to put against Edelman.

For my Flex

Cecil Shorts vs Seat
Michael Floyd vs NO
Vincent Brown vs Ten
Kenbrell Thompkins vs TB

:x :x :x :x

Last edited:

What 2 RBs should I start this week?

Trent Richardson, Joique Bell or Moreno?

nerd.gif
I have these same exact backs. I'm starting TRich and Moreno. Unless Bush is out, I'm not starting Bell.

Anybody think Jordan Cameron should be benched this week with the Browns qb situation? Have Gates as my backup

Can I get some advice? I was starting to think I had some traction in my league, but now that T-Rich got traded and Bush might be put back in to action I'm at a loss.

starters:

M Vick

D Martin

J Bell

R Cobb

P Garcon

O Daniels

B Powell

J Brown

bench:

T Brady

A Bradshaw

M Ingram

C Patterson

Jacoby Jones

J Kerley

B Celek

For my Flex

Cecil Shorts vs Seat
Michael Floyd vs NO
Vincent Brown vs Ten
Kenbrell Thompkins vs TB

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Damn. I would go with Floyd. Fitz isnt 100% and they will have to throw vs NO

Desean jackson vs KC or Lamar Miller vs Atl?
Desean, that O is red hot and could be a shootout tonight. Miller showed flashes last week but still in a timeshare.  I'm assuming this is for your flex. Start Desean at one of the WR spots so you have options with your flex come Sunday morning.
Any help on my flex?

David Wilson @ Carolina
Giovanni Brenard vs. Green Bay
Miles Austin @ St. Louis
Wait on Wilson till he starts to show out. Can't go wrong with either Gio or Miles. Leaning towards Gio. I think he picks up where he left off last week.

12 team ppr

pick 2 : mccoy, charles or sproles. 

i have mccoy and charles starting right now, am i making the right call. i know one of them is bound to go off

this is actually keeping me from deciding on a winner in my office weekly pick em right now, cant decide who to pick

Back
Top Bottom