OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

You will win because me and Peyton Manning say so
tongue.gif
down by 18 now!  im just afraid of Manning letting off in the second half with the big lead.

Dammit. I was down 4 going into this with Demaryius still to play, but he has Julius Thomas. That td ****** me. Hopefully Peyton keeps throwing while they're up big.

Wow eric decker pullin me from the clutches of defeat. Hes been great tonight... reallllly glad i held off on packagin him out

Down by 54 points. i have Welker, Moreno, J. Thomas, and Denver Kicker left. opponent has nobody.  i am projected to lose by 9pts.   come one denver offense i need a huge performance!!!!

and in another league im down by 23 and my only player left is J. Thomas, opponent has nobody. but Thomas is projected 30pts (high scoring league).  
at half time the 54 point lead is down to 9!

and in the other league, the 23 point lead down to 10. 

COME ON Broncos, dont let up!

Will Peyton keep throwing? Anyone who watched the Thursday night game in week 1 know the answer to that question.

came into tonight down 17. i own matt prater!!!!!!

he got 16,1 more field goal or 2 extra points!

stop throwing it to Decker god damit

i have a bad feeling my guys arent going to get any more touches.  down 2pt with 9 mins left in the third and i probably wont win :frown:

Last edited:
im feeling the same way. that fumble just crushed my chances of getting more points on the board i think. i need 2 points from prater to win my first game of the season. TWO!!

They really feeding Montee 
mean.gif

Update: Catching the L tonight 2-1 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Moreno's last carry put my opponent up by 0.2 and hasn't stepped on the field since.  I can't even get a damn fumble.

If the score stands, I'll be 0-3, losing by a combined 11.8 points.

Last edited:
3-0 in my money league :pimp:

2-1 in my free league. Lost by 6 but I should bounce back next week :D

Got Jordy on a bye this coming week so I need to find a decent number 2 WR. Got Royal and Thompkins on the bench though.

3-0 in my money league and the only undefeated squad left :pimp:

Got Cobb and Steve Smith on bye though so I might have to put in Emmanuel Sanders as my WR 2 :x and Brandon Bolden as my flex.

well i made a miraculous 54pt comeback tonight in one league, but lost by 6 in the other thanks to Julian Thomas not getting any passes in the second half.  first loss of the year for me :frown:

The way John Fox did my boy Knowshon tonight :x

Hopefully he's saving him for Sunday's game vs Philly. I tried to fleece my boy for Josh Gordon by offering knowshon and Edelman or Steve smith. Sadly, he didn't bite.

All in all, can't be mad. I lead my division in my 12 team league at 2-1. However, I play the 3-0 team next week who is trotting out Brees, Murray, Peterson, Both Thomases, and Matt Prater to go with the Seattle defense.

Dwayne Bowe and Gio will be my X factors next week. I'm hoping to pick up Tennessee defense this week as well. Going to be a tough matchup.

Back
Top Bottom