OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Even though I sat Bell, Fleener and G. Jennings..I'm up 8 haha.

Thank god For Forte

In a 2 QB league and I had Rodgers on a bye and in a desperation move; picked up Alex Smith and was just hoping for 10-12 pts to get something out of it and he did more than coming through for me :wow: :rofl:

Man 2 of my RBs were hurt S-Jax and Bradshaw. 1 was on a bye week Starks. I was left with Hilman to play and Lynch. This week was over for me before it started.

Alfred Morris with a rib contusion. They get a bye next week. He's getting x rays to check for any fractures. I got Roy Helu on my bench :pimp:

Been getting destroyed all day, looked like i had NO chance, and now im winning thanks to that last play from Rivers to Gates, i have both of them.  i only have rivers playing because Rodgers Bye Week.    now it comes down to Edelmen vs Julio Jones..........

Played Jennings but sat Woodhead.I knew I should have played him over Green-Ellis. I hate my RBs so much.

i hate my team. Having Spiller and Doug Martin...I thought i was gonna ball....not so fast. Both has been HUGE disappointments. Every week i think one of them is gonna break out....still waiting. Someone give me hope!

my team: 1-3 
mean.gif

QB Cam Newton

RB CJ Spiller

RB Doug Martin

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Antonio Brown

WR Josh Gordon

Flex Lamar Miller

K Caleb Sturgis

DEF Kansas City

Bench:

QB Hoyer

WR Golden Tate

WR Andre Roberts

TE Jared Cook

Le'Veon Bell :smokin Think I found my RB2

Russell Wilson :smh:

Up by 22.14, my opponent only has Edleman left to go. I don't have anyone else left to play. I hope i hold on tonight

McFadden gettin hurt didn't help me at all...was hoping for a big game from him and it started off well too smh.

Down 12 pts with Hartline and Wallace tomorrow...I need this W since im 0-3

Back
Top Bottom