OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Down by 5 and I have Garrett Hartley tonight while he has Colston and Hartline tonight :lol: :smh:

How long is McFadden going to be out :smh: ?

No word yet on when he returns...but rumor is the injury isnt serious and we should expect him back soon. But regardless, if you can trade him and get equal value back right now I'd recommend it. This dude never makes it past week 6-7 without getting hurt and missing a number of games.

Freddie Black: yea I plan on keeping KC D..lol I think they play Tennessee with no Locker...Im trying not to expect 20+ every week but history is in my favor now lol

How long is McFadden going to be out :smh: ?

No word yet on when he returns...but rumor is the injury isnt serious and we should expect him back soon. But regardless, if you can trade him and get equal value back right now I'd recommend it. This dude never makes it past week 6-7 without getting hurt and missing a number of games.

I traded Romo for McFadden because I was lacking RB depth and was loaded at QB (Romo, Rivers, Vick) .. I can't give back damaged goods at this point :lol: .. I was flexxing him so it's not that big of a deal, I really thought this was his year :smh:

I just offered Edelman for J. Nelson straight up. Trying to unload him before Amendola and Gronk come back. And I have Thompkins too

Up 70 points and the guy im playing only has Sproles and Charles Clay 

Finally getting a win this week 
smokin.gif

Dude changed his trade offer that I posted last week since I Told him I won't give up Reggie

changed it to,
I GIVE: Gio Bernard, Danny Amendola
I GET: CJ Spiller , Andre Johnson

Just don't know why buffalo refuses to let CJ rock more

Dude changed his trade offer that I posted last week since I Told him I won't give up Reggie

changed it to,

I would definitely do this. CJ will HAVE to get going at some point. and getting the reliability of AJ over Mr Made of Glass is nice too.

The bengals really worried me this week. Dalton has a little sanchez in him.

changed it to,

I would definitely do this. CJ will HAVE to get going at some point. and getting the reliability of AJ over Mr Made of Glass is nice too.
The bengals really worried me this week. Dalton has a little sanchez in him.

Cosign. Fred Jackson has a sprained MCL too. So CJ might finally pick it up and get the 3rd down/red zone carries.

Was offered a trade. I get Randall Cobb and Martellus Bennett for Frank Gore and Julius Thomas. Should I pull the trigger? I rather trade Alfred Morris than Gore.

PPR
Calvin Johnson
Brian Hartline
Jordy Nelson
Marlon Brown

Danny Woodhead
Alfred Morris
Joique Bell
Darryl Richardson
Frank Gore

my other TE is Vernon Davis.

Spiller had 23 carries yesterday against the Ravens who, going into that game, was the top ranked run D.  He isn't getting many looks in the passing game and his fantasy production is being hurt by the lack of scores but in a few weeks CJ will start to see a much more favorable schedule in front of him.

That will be a STEAL if the guy accepts that for some reason
Yea I went back and added in Shorts hoping someone bites. Made the same offer to another guy for Cobb. Basically, I just want a GB WR :lol:

Then I offered RG3, Morris, Reggie Wayne, and Royal for Kaep, Megatron, and Gio. This guy is 0-4.

If it goes through, my lineup would be:

Rivers/Kaep
J. Charles/Gio/Lacy
Cobb or Nelson/Megatron/Thompkins/Roddy
Fleener/Clay

Then have 2 spots open for whatever. But we'll see. No trades so far in this league.

Last edited:
Between Kaep n Dalton which QB would you guys rather have? I got Dalton but I'm thinking about making a trade centered around those two.

This is for a league where we start 2 QBs, Luck is my other and I had Locker on the bench but looks like he may be out for a few weeks

Right now

Decker
Jordy
Tavon
Michael Floyd
Royal
Broyles

Nelson and White as your top 2 WR would have me a little worried, at least until Roddy is healthy.  There just lies too much risk of inconsistency for my liking.

BUT Dougie is leading the league with 25 totes a game and a RBs value inherently lies in how many touches he gets per game; the only problem is he hasn't been getting into the endzone.  Despite that he's still put up decent numbers against some pretty good run defenses.  You have to believe his production will only go up from here.

Sounds like a good buy low.
Yeah i'd prob do it personally. i hope you have other decent backs tho outside of DMC, cause that wr group is a little shaky
I negotiated this trade down to Rashad Jennings and Doug Martin for Decker and Michael Floyd.

My team now:

Ryan

Martin

Forte

McFadden

Jennings

Snelling

Jordy

Roddy

Tavon

Royal

Broyles

Graham

Between Kaep n Dalton which QB would you guys rather have? I got Dalton but I'm thinking about making a trade centered around those two.

This is for a league where we start 2 QBs, Luck is my other and I had Locker on the bench but looks like he may be out for a few weeks
Kaep.

Back
Top Bottom