OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Question

12 team standard league.

If you had first choice at what pick to draft from, what pick would you choose and why?

I like the later pick because the come around early is a good way to get two backs. But this year since there's a lack of stand out backs I'd prob. want a top 5 pick. You can never generally go wrong with 12th or 1st pick.

I like the later pick because the come around early is a good way to get two backs. But this year since there's a lack of stand out backs I'd prob. want a top 5 pick. You can never generally go wrong with 12th or 1st pick.
I had the first choice and took the first pick. I didn't have time to do much research, and it is scary who is left at picks 24 and 25 lol

Is there anyone worth considering with the first pick other than Peterson? 

It really depends on your scoring system.. if it's basic scoring, then yeah I'd go AP or Martin with my first pick. I think AP's going to have a good year but definitely don't expect the same results as last season since they have more weapon's and are thinking of passing a bit more, but he's inhuman so he has to the consensus first pick IMO, after him I'd definitely look at Doug Martin/Foster.. then other RBs (Charles, Lynch etc)

Usually I go RB, RB, WR, WR, QB unless I see a QB I really want at my 3rd pick.

scored the first pick for my money league later this month :pimp:

i dont even know if i should be happy. im going for all RB/WR early then just taking a random QB near the end.

its a 10 team league so any QB will do. but others are going for the same strategy as well.. :smh:

im gonna need your help NT

just got home from my draft 12 team standard really should have payed attention to the bye weeks

Matt Stafford
LeSean McCoy
Matt Forte
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Lamar Miller
ATL D
Garrett Hartley

bench
Jay Cutler
Andre Brown, Mike Tolbert
Anquan Boldin, Justin Blackmon, Robert Woods
Jermaine Gresham

What made you get Lamar Miller? He's on my team now but he'll be dropped because I'm keeping B. Km Marshall, Julio Jones, and Marshawn Lynch as my keepers. Trying to strategize on who might be left in later rounds.

Martin will definitely have a stellar year again.

I also think Lamar Miller will have a good year for the Fins, for the dude that drafted 'em.

Whats up guys, I need 5 more players for my money head to head league I've been running for 5 years now. There are 12 teams in the league. It is $100 and the payout are as follows (no regular season payouts):
1st place-$800
2nd place-$300
3rd place-$100

The rules are pretty standard:
-There is one flex allowed (W/R/T)
-Non-PPR.
-Instead of -1 points for interceptions, it's -2.
-It is -1 points for missed extra points.
-Defense gets 15 points for a shutout and 8 points for holding opponent to 1-6 points.
-There are points given/taken away due to yardage given up
-Other than that, everything else is STANDARD.

Playoff weeks are 14-16
The money is managed by Leaguesafe (majority rules for the payouts)

The draft isn't set yet, as I would like for everyone to join first and then pick a date. The date will be sometime after the 3rd preseason week, and almost definitely on a weekend to give some idea of when it will be.

If you are interested, email 101madden@gmail.com

Whats up guys, I need 5 more players for my money head to head league I've been running for 5 years now. There are 12 teams in the league. It is $100 and the payout are as follows (no regular season payouts):
1st place-$800
2nd place-$300
3rd place-$100

The rules are pretty standard:
-There is one flex allowed (W/R/T)
-Non-PPR.
-Instead of -1 points for interceptions, it's -2.
-It is -1 points for missed extra points.
-Defense gets 15 points for a shutout and 8 points for holding opponent to 1-6 points.
-There are points given/taken away due to yardage given up
-Other than that, everything else is STANDARD.

Playoff weeks are 14-16
The money is managed by Leaguesafe (majority rules for the payouts)

The draft isn't set yet, as I would like for everyone to join first and then pick a date. The date will be sometime after the 3rd preseason week, and almost definitely on a weekend to give some idea of when it will be.

If you are interested, email 101madden@gmail.com
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

PM/Email sent good sir

what round is reggie bush going in?

in my league it shows he projected to get 200+ pts

:nerd:

Here's my team in one of my leagues. I always end up missing the first two pics so Charles and Morris ended up being drafted for. There's a ton of QBs left so I'm going to try to use RG3 as bait to get another RB

View media item 535366

^What pick did you have?'

also, I have finally come to the conclusion that drafting players for the sake of trade bait, is never a good idea :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom