OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Start the Rams DST vs hapless Jags or stay with Seahawks DST vs Indy?

For WR: Anquan vs Hou or Andre J vs SF?

Start the Rams DST vs hapless Jags or stay with Seahawks DST vs Indy?

For WR: Anquan vs Hou or Andre J vs SF?

I say start Rams D/ST only because I used Indy's D last week and it paid dividends. However, if Blackmon and MJD are playing it's a bit risky.

As far as WR, I'll go with Q because Dre is hurting and I'd assume that Houston is looking to run the ball a bit more

Have to play one:

Brian Hartline

Mike Wallace

Tavon Austin

Thinking Austin breaks out against the Jags, but still can't really decide...

Have to play one:

Brian Hartline

Mike Wallace

Tavon Austin

Thinking Austin breaks out against the Jags, but still can't really decide...

I'd chose Austin because you have nothing to lose by starting him. The differential between all 3 players is about 3-4 points IMO. Biggest upside is with Tavon.

Playing Terrence Williams over Justin Blackmon. I can def see him getting major targets with Austin out in a shoot out vs denver

I freaking hate my team! full of underachievers. has anyone been down 1-3 and made the playoffs? i never been in this position ever lol. someone give me some hope.

I've made it before...don't give up yet lots can happen...keep wheelin and dealing.

I freaking hate my team! full of underachievers. has anyone been down 1-3 and made the playoffs? i never been in this position ever lol. someone give me some hope.
I've made it before...don't give up yet lots can happen...keep wheelin and dealing.
definitely possible. i won 8 weeks straight one season and ended up winning the whole thing after a hot streak from rodgers. anything is possible as long as your players are healthy and get their touches

Am I the only one that thinks that Randall Cobb could end up with more fantasy points than Demaryius Thomas at the end of the year? They're both with great quarterbacks and are the #1 target on their teams but Cobb also will get some action in the return game and as a RB.

Who is toting the rock for the Rams this weekend? I heard Richardson wasn't playing, but now I'm seeing that he is not starting. Pead was inactive the previous game, but sounds like he will play. Zac Stacey is getting added in tons of leagues. Probably nothing reliable with this mess going on...but curious to see what happens. Can never have too many RB's on your roster.

Back
Top Bottom