OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Anybody think that Jordan Reed could be the next athletic tight end to blow up? Thinking about picking him up on waivers.

All jokes aside, I don't think he matches the kind of production Hernandez had his rookie year but he will play the same kind of joker TE role on offense.  I think he emerges as RGIII's clear #2 option by the end of the year.

Owen Daniels broke his leg this past Sunday, I'd look at Garrett Graham (Owens backup) if you need some help there. He's been getting targets and receptions even with Daniels in there so I can only imagine he'll get even more

Think he'll be a solid starting tight end in fantasy this year though?
It's possible as RGIII is still getting comfortable on the field.  But right now, Week 6, he only really has value in deeper (14+ teams) leagues or as a bye week fill in.  He experiences a slight bump in value in PPR formats; he scored 8, 10, and 10 points the first three weeks.

In standard scoring he's more touchdown dependent for points and not someone to start every week until he proves to be a legitimate option in the passing game.  If you've got a solid high end TE2 I would pick him up and play the match-ups.

I ducking hate cutler. I swear forte could avg 25-30 points a game If he got more carries. I don't understand the bears offense

I ducking hate cutler. I swear forte could avg 25-30 points a game If he got more carries. I don't understand the bears offense
Cutler :pimp:

I picked him up off waivers last week. With Matt Ryan as my other QB, I think Cutler will actually be a solid play for me moving forward.

How do you guys feel about picking up a defense that a player in your starting lineup is playing against? I have Shady McCoy and he's playing TB but i was thinking about picking up TB defense this week.

I picked him up off waivers last week. With Matt Ryan as my other QB, I think Cutler will actually be a solid play for me moving forward.

I'm in the same boat and did the same thing. Thought about dropping Cutler after next week, but I think I'll keep him around now that Julio is endangered.

Last edited:
QB- Brady
QB- Newton
WR- Josh Gordon
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- Antonio Brown
RB- Lesean McCoy
RB- Matt Forte
W/R- Vincent Jackson
W/R- Cecil Shorts
K-Akers
DEF- Denver
BN-David Wilson
BN- Leveon Bell
BN- Tavon Austin
BN- Greg Olsen
BN- Rashard Mendenhall

That's my stacked *** squad yet I'm 1-4 on the season :smh: Feels Batman. Brady and Newton are the main reason dudes haven't produced like expected at all.

You gotta realize everyone in that league is probably stacked also... You didn't play Gordon to start the season, Cecil had one great game, V Jax is injured. Newton is completely under preforming but Brady is getting on track.

I'm in the same boat and did the same thing. Thought about dropping Cutler after next week, but I think I'll keep him around now that Julio is endangered.

If he doesn't turn the ball over so much he would be top 5 fantasy QB. So many drives that could be TD's are ruined by his turnovers lol

So.....I gotta big-time trade offer. Definitely need some advice.

Outgoing -

LeSean McCoy
James Jones
DeAndre Hopkins

Incoming -

Calvin Johnson
Fred Jackson
Jordan Cameron
Kenbrell Thompkins

After the trade my team would look like....

Brady
Fred Jackson
Gio Bernard
Thompkins
Calvin
Demaryius
Jordan Cameron
Browns D/ST
Gostkowski

David Wilson
Percy Harvin
Greg Olsen
Julian Edelman
Zac Stacy
Bryce Brown

If I don't do the trade my team would look like...

Brady
McCoy
Gio
Hopkins
Demaryius
James Jones
Greg Olsen
Browns D/ST
Gostkowski

David Wilson
Percy Harvin
Zac Stacy
Julian Edelman
Bryce Brown
Brandon Pettigrew

Jackson has been playing great but I don't know how comfortable I'd feel starting TWO guys that are in backfield timeshares with little depth to speak of behind them.

That's all that really would hinder me from giving up Shady in that deal.

Last edited:
No way in hell I trade for Calvin Johnson right now.

But if he is cleared medically I'd do it.

The Bills were already running the ball 50 times a game with a semi-competent QB.

Now they may not pass.

Last edited:
Yeah it's tough giving up McCoy man. Having Calvin, Demaryius and Percy as my starting receivers and flex would be pretty nasty though. I'd have to hope that Fred Jackson keeps up his pace and doesn't get injured again like the last two seasons, and hope Gio keeps on moving towards being the man in Cincy. I'd also have Cameron and Olsen at tight end and could trade one of them to the Owen Daniels owner for Steven Jackson or Lamar Miller possibly.

Yeah it's tough giving up McCoy man. Having Calvin, Demaryius and Percy as my starting receivers and flex would be pretty nasty though. I'd have to hope that Fred Jackson keeps up his pace and doesn't get injured again like the last two seasons, and hope Gio keeps on moving towards being the man in Cincy. I'd also have Cameron and Olsen at tight end and could trade one of them to the Owen Daniels owner for Steven Jackson or Lamar Miller possibly.

I don't see Fred Jackson not finishing the season as a 15 RB

If Calvin is healthy he's either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd WR

Jordan Cameron is going to be either the 2nd or 3rd TE.

IDK thats value.

I don't see McCoy staying healthy either.

Last edited:
I would do that trade.

Calvin will be fine, not worried about him at all. And Fred Jackson is a top fantasy back in what has become a very strong Bills rushing attack.

Newton
Spiller
Alfred Morris
Megatron
Cobb
Fleener
Jeffrey

Bench
Chris Johnson (at seattle)
P. Garcon
Mcgahee
Harvin
maybe garret graham...

Do i make any changes??? im 1-4 -________- need to get a win this week

thanks for the suggestions

1-4 with that squad? Damn.. should've got a more consistent QB than Cam, he's gonna make or break you every week.

However, this week I think he will make you. MIN secondary is garbage, the Panthers offense should be able to get going. Your lineup is fine as is..

Last edited:
Need help in a yahoo standard league. Do I accept a trade where I get Forte and Steve Smith for Trent and Jordy? My other WRs (mind you the starting lineup has 3 WR and no flex) are Gordon, Blackmon, Desean and Fitzgerald.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom