OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Sup NT,

I fell into a pretty decent RB situation after some trades. Now the question is who do I start?

Choices are:

Darren Sproles
Danny Woodhead
MJD
Fred Jackson

This is a 1PPR

I was leaning towards Sproles/Woodhead and Jackson at the Flex since MJD has been nothing but disappointments. I had Spiller but traded him after that decent game last week.

My offer of Alex Smith and Pettigrew for Sproles and another WR was declined.

I was just offered this (I need a RB):

He offered Julian Edelman, Deangelo Williams, Danny Amednola for AJ Green

Meh.

2 quick questions-

1) I got Baltimore defense and am thinking of waiving them but here are my available options: STL, Pitt, TB, SD, Ten, Minn, Car, NYJ, Det, Buff.  Who you think is my best bet?

2) My WR's are AJ Green and Randall Cobb, My RB's are Mccoy and Bush, I'm torn on my flex between Eric Decker, Pierre Garcon, or Le'Veon Bell.

Who you think will be best to play?

It is a PPR league

Thanks!

would you give up AJ Green for either of these deals?

I need a RB and its a ppr league. My 2nd WR is wes welker so he would be my best one after this deal.

BWQqHm8IQAA99vD.jpg

My James Jones and David Wilson for his AJ Green? Obviously Green is the superior player in the deal, but he's in a conservative offense and hasn't done much of anything the past few weeks while James Jones has gone for 17, 9 and 20 points in our standard ESPN league.

Last edited:
My James Jones and David Wilson for his AJ Green? Obviously Green is the superior player in the deal, but he's in a conservative offense and hasn't done much of anything the past few weeks while James Jones has gone for 17, 9 and 20 points in our standard ESPN league.
i think you have to do it. green is going to get over 1000 and 8+ TDs every season. if he has had 2-3 bad weeks, that just means he'll be extraordinary the next 2 weeks.

A.J. Green has faced some top notch corners the last 4 weeks - Ike Taylor, Joe Haden, Aqib Talib.

He will get his.  Take that deal and run.

Would you do the deal if it was James Jones and Gio for AJ Green and McGahee instead? I think he's gonna end up asking for Gio. My RB's are McCoy, Gio, David Wilson, Zac Stacy and Bryce Brown.

I just dropped David Wilson.

F em.

Benched Stafford for Cutler right before the game started tonight. Feeling pretty good about it.

Would you do the deal if it was James Jones and Gio for AJ Green and McGahee instead? I think he's gonna end up asking for Gio. My RB's are McCoy, Gio, David Wilson, Zac Stacy and Bryce Brown.
McGahee doesn't have a ton of value IMO but you would win that deal regardless by coming away with the best player so I'd do it even if it meant playing McGahee as my RB2.

It was only a matter of time.  Teams have to start picking who they want to double - him or Marshall.  Alshon ate the last two weeks, BMarsh getting his tonight.

Not a good sign that he just came up limping though.

Is Powell worth keepin on the bench?? non-ppr

My other RB's are

M.Lynch
CJ.Spiller
E.Lacy
J.Bell(Lions)

And still need help on my QB spot

RG3 @ DAL
or
Luck @ SD

The one thing that would make me feel good about McGahee is that I know he's gonna get basically every single snap at RB for the Browns. They have a good offensive line too and Norv Turner said he wants to run the ball. His YPC has been crappy the first two games but he did face two of the best run stopping defenses in the league (Bengals and Bills) and it was his first action since like Week 10 of last season when he got hurt.

was riding that alshon wave heavy. he was bound to have a down game. hopefully my team can pick up his slack, the same way he has been doing for them the last two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom