OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Accepted a trade of Dwayne Bowe and Chris Givens for Michael Floyd. Thought why not buy low on Bowe with a bonus of Givens.

Im not sure if it will go through, we had some dudes trollin the league. One guy (0-5) is trying to help his co-worker (2-3). Accepted his trade of Jonathan Stewart for Calvin Johnson :smh:.

The league voted against it, but then he accepted another from him Lawfirm and Greg Jennings for Megatron. League voted that down as well.

Now all the trades are getting voted against.

Accepted a trade of Dwayne Bowe and Chris Givens for Michael Floyd. Thought why not buy low on Bowe with a bonus of Givens.

Im not sure if it will go through, we had some dudes trollin the league. One guy (0-5) is trying to help his co-worker (2-3). Accepted his trade of Jonathan Stewart for Calvin Johnson :smh:.

The league voted against it, but then he accepted another from him Lawfirm and Greg Jennings for Megatron. League voted that down as well.

Now all the trades are getting voted against.

I have never vetoed trades, but this is blatant collusion and I will not stand for it. I would veto and those 2 managers would not be allowed to come back next season

I have never vetoed trades, but this is blatant collusion and I will not stand for it. I would veto and those 2 managers would not be allowed to come back next season

They think it's funny too, but everyone else is pretty pissed about it. Sad part is that the 2-3 guy trying to get Megatron won the league last year.

What's good fellas, can't decide who to play in my last WR slot...choose one.

C. Shorts III
J. Blackmon
TY Hilton

Got Hilton in right now with AJ Green and Antonio Brown, but idk man, dude's too inconsistent thanks to Indy's offense.

That's a tough one cause the Jags will probably have to throw the ball all day, but Hilton is coming off a huge game and is playing on MNF. I'd just go with your gut.

Steve Smith or Fred Jackson at my FLEX?
I gotta go Jackson.

My matchup this week is going to be close. Opponent got good production out of CHI defense, 13 points. Who would y'all go with to at least match that, KC (vs OAK) or SF (vs ARI)?

Yea, I think I'd go FJax too, and that's coming from a Carolina fan. Smitty has a good shot to eat against MIN secondary, but Jackson hasn't had a single digit point game yet, if I'm not mistaken...I'd say ride the hot hand.

I gotta go Jackson.

My matchup this week is going to be close. Opponent got good production out of CHI defense, 13 points. Who would y'all go with to at least match that, KC (vs OAK) or SF (vs ARI)?

I'd go 9ers, breh. Palmer's been horrendous lately, 2 INTs and a couple sacks at the least should be expected IMO.

For my Flex, Le'Veon Bell, James Jones, Marcus Colston, or Kenbrell Thompkins, I'm leading to James Jones because I know Rodgers air the ball out a lot 

josh gordon vs det or darren sproles @NE at flex ? PPR league
I'm leaning towards Josh Gordon. I think Beli will have a gameplan to take out Sproles.

For my Flex, Le'Veon Bell, James Jones, Marcus Colston, or Kenbrell Thompkins, I'm leading to James Jones because I know Rodgers air the ball out a lot 
I like Le'Veon Bell. He's gonna get at least 20 touches (running & receiving) and will probably score a TD. I don't think the game will be high scoring that Rodgers will air the ball out a lot. Ravens defense usually play pretty good at home

josh gordon vs det or darren sproles @NE at flex ? PPR league

Don't think you can go wrong either way. I like Sproles' chances against the Pats' LBs in coverage, and Detroit's pass D aren't world beaters at all. I'd personally lean towards Sproles though, can't see him having two straight quiet games.

Jones, so you can double up if Rodgers throws him a TD. If not him, I'd go Colston in what should be a pretty high-scoring game.

Ehh, that's a tough call man...I wanna say Reece cause of the PPR aspect, but Oakland's backfield is a toss up this wk. Powell's back to a committee with Ivory & Goodson, but should see around 12 carries or so. Maybe a catch or two.

Any alternatives on your waiver wire?

Play CJ and hope Fitzpatrick targets him in the pass game, as they should be in catch up mode for most of the game. He had 5 targets last wk (and that fluke TD), and at Seattle his production will likely be dependent on rec yds. Don't trust anyone in OAK's backfield this week.

As for the flex, I'd run with Allen...think that'll be a shoot out of sorts. Second choice would be Stacy.

Flacco gonna have a good game? im going up against him

was hoping my opponent wasnt gonna pick up a QB in time :lol:

Flacco gonna have a good game? im going up against him

was hoping my opponent wasnt gonna pick up a QB in time :lol:

I think Flacco will be solid tomorrow..def. not a QB1 by any means, but a decent play.

Dude I'm playing this week had Vick in his starting lineup til just now, put Russ Wilson in instead. Thought I was gonna get an easy W, but... :lol:

Would you guys make this trade:

Me give up Victor Cruz & Knowshon Moreno for DeMarco Murray & Pierre Garcon ?

My team right now is:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Jamal Charles
RB: CJ Spiller
WR: Erick Decker
WR: Victor Cruz
TE: Charles Clay
Flex WR/RB: Knowshon Moreno
D/ST: Bears
K: Blair Walsh

Bench:

Alshon Jefferey
Cecil Shorts
Andy Daulton
Garret Graham
Mike Williams

Just accepted a trade in me receiving Gio and giving up Ridley. Been struggling at the rb position all season.

Had Ridley sitting on the bench since week 3 while pretty much streaming rbs til now.

Now all I need is BGE to pull a hammy or turn an ankle so Gio can get all of the snaps lol

Back
Top Bottom