OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

The struggle is real >:

Alshon
Randall
Marques

Projected to lose by 3 and take my 1st loss

Oh and the Rams D dropped 30 on me :\

Up by 29.54 pts. My opponent got Donald Brown and Vincent Brown left and I have Reggie Wayne. Looks like im going to get this W and be 3-3. Like I said earlier Blackmon and Vernon saved my fantasy day.

i have a very narrow lead and have Gates, Trent Richardson, and the SD Kicker left.  my opponent has DeMarco Murray and T.Y Hilton.   Gonna be a nail biter

Up 129-73

I got Dez Bryant and Danny Woodhead left and my opponent has Romo. 5-1 here I come :pimp:

Last edited:
If Brady and his receivers can take this confidence into next week and get Gronk back maaaybe my season can be saved.

And if they severely pump hgh into Percy Harvin's hip so he dominates starting next week.

Bro, Percy is NOT coming back next week.
laugh.gif

First game of November at the earliest.

Is it safe to say Andre Ellington is the main guy in AZ now? Dude cooked for me today :pimp:

We've already seen more of Terrance Williams in this game than we have Miles Austin even though Austin is supposedly the "starter".

Last edited:
will he even do anything? SRS

had he been healthy from the start, where would he be ranked overall and for WR?

nerd.gif
I think he'll contribute right away but I would also temper expectations; he will be more of a WR3/FLEX play with high end WR2 upside.  His value will and always will be higher in PPR leagues.  IIRC, he was ranked 3rd overall among WRs in PPR leagues last year before he got hurt.

I think he would have replicated that success if he was 100% coming into this season.  Top 3 WR, top 10 overall.

Last edited:
hopes hes healthy come playoff time for fantasy. i need another WR and have him stashed on my bench

very disappointing week

Cobb injured, Alshon with a lackluster performance, Doug Martin being Doug Martin, and ofcourse Brady..

fantasy football has turned ugly after a good start for me 
frown.gif

Well now that Blackmon is the only option in JAX should I sell high on him? How severe is Shorts injury?

Idk man, depends on if you need help elsewhere. I cant believe i offered blackmon for Cobb last week and my cuz turned it down. I'm holding onto blackmon/Dez duo for the rest of the season.

went with RGIII, still have hilton and vinatieri tomorrow. dude i'm up against in my money league only has romo left so i should be good.

Percy is the EXACT guy that can work extremely well with Russell. He was an MVP candidate through the first 6 weeks last year and that was with Christian Ponder...Digest of that what you will.

Back
Top Bottom