OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

i would pump my breaks...who are your other wr's?
Vincent Jackson
Cecil Shorts
Greg Jennings
Austin Pettis
I would take the bait based on your current WR core. Freeman balled with Mike Williams and VJax, Jennings has enough talent to ball too. 

Obviously you have to take AP's 15-20 carries into mind, too.  MIN plays NYG this week so it should be a pretty decent start at the WR2 or Flex option this week imo. I'm trying to get Jennings as I type this

I do think Lynch may be the #3 but Jamal Charles catches it out of the back field making him a PPR threat. . Lynch has only gone 2 games over 20 and I think each week he stays within that pt spread.

I think I'll be ok I still am able to keep Denarius Moore who I think is to a great start to the season. I think Blackmon is a great receiver but I just don't think I'd ever start him over Nelson or Brandon Marshall. With Cobb down I'm hoping Nelson gets a lot of more looks. I'm definitely not sold on Freeman providing any kind of upside for Jennings.

I honestly look at the trade as I sent Lynch for Charles considering Blackmon probably would be riding the bench.

Quick question for everyone here

Give
Witten
Brandon Jacobs

Get
Jordy Nelson
Finley Greenbay

My other RBs are Foster,Miller, Stacy dude from the rams and Chris Ivory

Not sure how i feel about the trade not even sure if he will accept

Other trade that was offered to me was Witten and jacobs for Wes Welker straight up. I have no back up TE. I have manning so Welker would be a good 1 2 punch. TEs in the free agency are lacking

I would take the bait based on your current WR core. Freeman balled with Mike Williams and VJax, Jennings has enough talent to ball too. 

Obviously you have to take AP's 15-20 carries into mind, too.  MIN plays NYG this week so it should be a pretty decent start at the WR2 or Flex option this week imo. I'm trying to get Jennings as I type this

Yea.. I mean if Shorts is cleared I will likely play him over Jennings. But I'm stuck with a bad WR core because I've got Bush, McCoy, and Moreno at RB. Just dropped Bowe because he was pissing me off.

Give
Witten
Brandon Jacobs

Get
Jordy Nelson
Finley Greenbay

Other trade that was offered to me was Witten and jacobs for Wes Welker straight up. I have no back up TE. I have manning so Welker would be a good 1 2 punch. TEs in the free agency are lacking

You're pretty thin at RB tho. I don't think Miller is producing to nearly the preseason hype. It's tempting tho because I do believe Nelso becomes a top 10 WR due to the Cobb injury. Finley will get more looks due to the injury he just has to catch the ball.

Think I'm going to start Finley over Cameron this week cause they said he's going to be used as a WR too because of the injuries to Cobb and Jones...

Give
Witten
Brandon Jacobs

Get
Jordy Nelson
Finley Greenbay

You're pretty thin at RB tho. I don't think Miller is producing to nearly the preseason hype. It's tempting tho because I do believe Nelso becomes a top 10 WR due to the Cobb injury. Finley will get more looks due to the injury he just has to catch the ball.

That was my initial thought cobb going down gives them a lot more looks per game. He was averaging 10 targets a game before last week.

But my Rbs are horrible they have been all year. Might have to make a move for a rb but 14 teams in the league and no one wants to give one up

Last edited:
Any opinions?

Im for sure starting Blackmon and Gordon. Jackson and Brown is a toss up. I really wanna get Gonzales in my line up being that he will be the main target for Ryan while Revis is on Roddy.

Also Miller over Spiller?

Mike Williams looks to be back, but I'd still go with Jackson > Brown. ATL secondary isn't very good.

I'm a Spiller owner but for this week, I'd go Miller > Spiller. Miller's due, while Spiller's still battling injuries and FJax for touches. :rolleyes

Unless you're in a one wide receiver league you should be starting both.

I would man, but I already got Dez and Wayne starting..

Should I really be benching Wayne against Denver's pass D?

It's tough this week since Gordon and Blackmon have both been playing lights out.

Stoked Jordy should get even more targets with the GB injuries, but as for this week I dont know if I should play him..Joe Haden is no joke

What do you guys think? I've got LeVeon Bell, Cecil Shorts, Brian Hartline and Kenbrell Thompkins on my bench.

Stoked Jordy should get even more targets with the GB injuries, but as for this week I dont know if I should play him..Joe Haden is no joke

What do you guys think? I've got LeVeon Bell, Cecil Shorts, Brian Hartline and Kenbrell Thompkins on my bench.
Definitely start Nelson over those players on you're bench. I would start him every week even with that bench.

i would still take my chances with Jordy. i mean who is ARod gonna throw it to?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom