OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

WR help, pick 2 non-ppr

Allen @JAX 

Fitz vsSEA

MWallace vsBUF

Alshon @WAS 

I'm thinking Allen & Wallace. The Jags are just awful and Allen is looking more & more like Rivers guy. Wallace has been demanding the ball and BUF has a terrible pass Def. I don't like Fitz against Sherman with the hammy and Thursday hasn't been too good for QBs. Alshon is the one I'm really considering. He didn't do too well last week, but he dropped that pass and it was Thursday. Some thoughts?

I'd go Fitz (check in with him around 8ET) and Randle there.

Heads up to Randle owners, the Giants are somehow trying to say that since 6 of Manning's INT's were directed to him, he needs to run clearer routes :lol: just something to keep in mind for the future. You know how easy Tom is to bench someone.

Where did you hear this? Thats crazy :smh: :lol:

Alright I have been wrestling with this decision.

Pick 1.

Josh Gordon vs GB

Hakeem Nicks vs Min

Justin Blackmon vs SD

I'd go Fitz (check in with him around 8ET) and Randle there.

Heads up to Randle owners, the Giants are somehow trying to say that since 6 of Manning's INT's were directed to him, he needs to run clearer routes :lol: just something to keep in mind for the future. You know how easy Tom is to bench someone.

Where did you hear this? Thats crazy :smh: :lol:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...-giant-communication-issues-article-1.1487958

Anything NOT to blame Eli I tell ya :lol:

Non- PPR.

RB: Spiller, Jackson
WR: Cruz, Gordon
Flex: Antonio Brown

BN: MJD, Nicks, Lamar Miller, Edelman, Keenan Allen

Would you guys make any changes? I'm leaning towards starting Spiller & Jackson because Miller hasn't done much. Would you start Allen over Gordon or Brown?

I'd bench Spiller for either option. Every report coming out saying he's still favoring that ankle in practice this week. Unless he breaks a big run, he's not gonna be worth much.

In a touchdown league, Cutler against Washington or Luck against Denver? I'm siding with Cutler at the moment but I feel like Luck is gonna have a bunch of attempts, Trent might steal a TD or 2 from the goalline though.

Last edited:
lol thats why im stressing.

im 3-3, and this is a crucial matchup going forward.

VOTES 1-1 so far,

ridley or thompkins vs. JETS?

(i benched ridley for the first time last week... and look what happened!)

Last edited:

VOTES 1-1 so far,

3-3 here aswell in my money league..

BUT... the guy im facing is 1-5 and i think he abondoned his team already.. lol

has brees and jimmy graham on bye. and has made no effort to change his line up.

p.s im sittin thompkins this week..

Last edited:

VOTES 1-1 so far,

As a Jets fan I say Thompkins will likely have the better game but if the Patriots are consistently in the red zone, I can see Ridley getting a few goal line touches.

Thinking of offering Marques Colston and Knowshon Moreno for Doug Martin and Jordy Nelson. Not sure he'll go for it but what do you guys think? My normal starters at WR are. Andre Johnson, James Jones, M. Colston. Pettis and Hankerson and Robert Woods are back ups. My RBs are A. Foster,K.Moreno, Hillman, and the law firm. He has CJ2K d.martin, l.Blount, and J.Stewart.

Last edited:
Jermichael Finley VS Cle
Or
Jordan Cameron VS GB

??

I know Cameron is a legit TE1 but I keep hearing reports that they're planning on lining up Finley as a WR this week due to the injuries to Cobb and Jones.

Back
Top Bottom