OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

how the hell do you get Dez and Megatron? I get his rbs are bad.. but those two are taken right after one another in most leagues.

It's via FanDuel, not regular Fantasy sites like Yahoo, ESPN, etc. You have a $60K salary cap and players are priced accordingly.

He took lower priced RBs who still put up 19.2 and 23.2, respectivelly, but was incredibly strong at WR.

Last edited:
Mannnn I can't get fan duel right :lol: I won 10$ Last week and put up a complete dud in two leagues yesterday smh. Highest finish was 752/3000 brutal. You literally just have to get lucky, I try and play matchups and there's no strategy I feel like lmao I'm done picking tony Gonzalez and pegging him for a breakout watch next week he'll have 7 catches 2 tds and 115 smh

Last edited:
I need Tate and Hausch to spazz tonight

******g SJax, not only didnt he do anything (who I benched anyways)

He's taking away from Quizz's FF potential 
mean.gif

Mannnn I can't get fan duel right
laugh.gif
I won 10$ Last week and put up a complete dud in two leagues yesterday smh. Highest finish was 752/3000 brutal. You literally just have to get lucky, I try and play matchups and there's no strategy I feel like lmao I'm done picking tony Gonzalez and pegging him for a breakout watch next week he'll have 7 catches 2 tds and 115 smh
That's why I stick to the smaller leagues 
laugh.gif
 not the tournaments

I need Tate and Hausch to spazz tonight

******g SJax, not only didnt he do anything (who I benched anyways)

He's taking away from Quizz's FF potential 
mean.gif

Up 7 he has Tate left.. need Tate to go ahead and get 69yds and drop a wide open TD

oh okay bkmac, was gonna say.. that's crazy lol

I feel y'all who didn't start Gordon.. my dumbass put Amendola in over him.. why? I'll never know smh.. figured Flowers would lock 'em.

What's your gut on this....I'm up 46.9 points going into tonight (espn.com fantasy). I'm allllll in. Opponent has Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch and Jared Cook tonight.

Can I squeak this one out??? ESPN os proj these three to get 51 pts combined.

Whattya think????

What's your gut on this....I'm up 46.9 points going into tonight (espn.com fantasy). I'm allllll in. Opponent has Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch and Jared Cook tonight.

Can I squeak this one out??? ESPN os proj these three to get 51 pts combined.

Whattya think????
I think you should be straight. Now way you get Wilson & Lynch may get you 15-20, no way Cook gets that many though

3-5 after this week all thanks to the Chiefs defense not doing anything for me :smh:

Won in my regular league by like 90pts! im 3-5 now.smh

Fanduel...not so good

in 540-somethingth place in one tournament; got lynch and seattle D(channel your inner BENGALS!!!) left. got like 147 points. leader has 200 but is done. im hoping i can get like 30 between the 2 of them and get in the money!

Last edited:
2i9366f.jpg

v48092.jpg

Team was eating this week :pimp:

shout out to Antidope, Steebie J, + THE BLACKHAND. Thanks for the help...

I have Eric Decker and Cecil Shorts on Bye next week. Kenny Stills, Nate Washington, Eddie Royal and Emmanuel Sanders are all available. Which two should i pick up? Thanks.

Also since I lost Finley for maybe the year, Im having a tough decision on either Jared Cook or Delanie Walker for the TE spot. Which to choose? Thanks again.

Already looking into next week and its a wrap for the dudes who rely on denver and san francisco. Bye week 
pimp.gif
. Gonna try and make a come up because I know some gems are gonna get released to the free agency. 

going against ellington and marvin jones this week... but I have calvin johnson :pimp:

victory is mine, unless zac stacy gets -2 points or less tonight.

So do you guys think Stills and Jones will be worth picking up? Jones has done good the past 3 weeks. And jones the last 2 weeks.

Can they keep it up is the question.

Anyone worth picking up? im dropping Tompkins finally. I need a WR and RB

dropping Hillis as well since i guess the 2 RB's ahead of him will be back.

my team is a mess and im 100% sure im not getting Marvin Jones, this waiver wire crap aint fair. I got so angry yesterday, the guy has mad 38 moves on the wire/FA crap and hes 3rd on the waiver wire, while the dude with the 2nd most is 2nd. 1st is the guy who hasnt even picked anyone up.

how these guys get to pick up all these people, SMH

Bro, your league must be messed up. I haven't had any issues with the wire in my league.

Is Stills or Marvin worth dropping Jeremy Kerley for? Got the 1 spot I normally use for the wire dedicated to a defense since the 9ers on bye.

i hope Lynch gets less than 4 pts some how. please

Yeah I wish :lol: 6-2 here I come :frown:

So do you guys think Stills and Jones will be worth picking up? Jones has done good the past 3 weeks. And jones the last 2 weeks.

Can they keep it up is the question.

Yes both are but I'd try to pick up Stills first he is a legit 2 option for Brees behind Jimmy Graham.

I trade Tom Brady
I get Colin Kaepernick

Do that ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom