OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

^ Word man Brady has been terrible these past few weeks. I have him in my 2 QB league and I'm 4-4. I got lucky by getting Stafford, Charles, Bush, and the Chiefs D/ST, along with Garcon who has been consistent. They've all kept me in the playoff race. If Brady was performing how he's capable like he has in the past, there's no doubt that I would have at least 2 more wins. :smh: :\

Last edited:
^Word, I traded Matty Ice for Tom Terrible when Julio went down. Let's just say I'm winless with him. Think I'll start Foles this week.

Yah what's everyone's thoughts about Foles? I got Brady, Pryor and Foles.. .wondering who to start. SMH @ Brady in the same sentence as Foles and Pryor now

Its real close but I'd say Foles. He has more options @ WR (I think Jackon has a BIG day). Plus the Eagles secondary which is usually pretty bad didn't allow a TD and did a decent job on Cruz/Nicks/Randle

^ I'd probably go Pryor there.

Anyone got any advice here; not sure who to start for my WR/Flex spots. PPR league. Pick 3.

Andre Johnson vs. Colts
Harry Douglas @ Panthers
Jarret Boykin vs. Bears
Keenan Allen @ Skins

I'm definitely starting Andre. I think it's kind of a toss up between the rest of them. I also have Bowe going up against the horrible Bills defense but I wouldn't dare start him over any of those guys :lol:. Any help?

Allen is a must even over Andre Skins secondary is awful. And Douglas

Last edited:
^ I wouldn't do it then. As much as I like having that QB-WR connection I just think Marshall is the better guy to own.

Yea I took the trade away already.

How about...

I give

Frank gore and Brandon Marshall

I get

Wes Welker and Alfred Morris

That ones closer but I think I'd still rather have your guys. Could go either way though.

Yea I know...

I'm hungry for that QB/WR connection going down the stretch. Don't think I can get it tho.

^ You also gotta account for potential benchings in weeks 16-17 due to the Broncos having already clinched a playoff berth. Horrible position to be in in the fantasy playoffs/championship

^ You also gotta account for potential benchings in weeks 16-17 due to the Broncos having already clinched a playoff berth. Horrible position to be in in the fantasy playoffs/championship
yeah, but chiefs are undefeated and in the same divisio.. Just got to hope they keep it up and make sure Denver has to play down to the last week to get that homefield plus bye

why does everyone think they will sit their starters?

Lots of teams have done it in the past. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, just saying that it's possible.

Someone just dropped Donald Brown in my league. Would you drop Mike James for him and start him this week at RB?

My other options are CJ or Lamar Miller. :x

How about...

I give

I get

Feels like a wash to me...I think I would actually prefer to keep Gore and Marshall. But if you're worried about McCown being QB for the Bears then I'd say do it.

Anywho, I opicked up Marvin Jones last week (didnt play him...lost by 5pts lol). I read he hasnt played a lot of snaps , making his last game that much more impressive...is this guy worthy of being in the starting line up?

Pick 2..PPR:::
Boldin (bye week.....)
Keenan Allen
Nate Washington
Steve Smith
Marvin Jones
Drew Davis

Last edited:
I am really dying for another WR. Boldin and Megatron are on their bye, and the only other WRs I have on my roster are Marques Colston, Percy Harvin, Roddy White, and recently dropped Sidney Rice.

I dropped Rice for Ted Ginn Jr. I’m thinking of dropping Jacquizz Rodgers or Pierre Thomas for any of the following:

Nate Washington, Drew Davis, Lance Moore, Vincent Brown, Dexter McCluster, Cordarrelle Patterson, Doug Baldwin, Austin Pettis, Jeremy Kerley, Aaron Dobson, Tavon Austin, Jerome Simpson, Doug Baldwin, Donnie Avery, and Riley Cooper.

I have Pierre Thomas, Jacquizz, and Marques Colston who I'm willing to get rid of.

:nerd:

Giovani Bernard vs Miami
Fred Jackson vs KC

I'm hesitant to start Gio because I feel like with Dalton's hot hand the Bengals aren't going to use the run.
He only got 6 carries last game.
But then again, they're against Miami who got shredded by NE's RBs last week.

Fred Jackson is super consistent though, but KC defense has been decent.

I currently have FJax starting, but I'm not sure if his knee is hurt and Spiller recovering.

I am really dying for another WR. Boldin and Megatron are on their bye, and the only other WRs I have on my roster are Marques Colston, Percy Harvin, Roddy White, and recently dropped Sidney Rice.

I dropped Rice for Ted Ginn Jr. I’m thinking of dropping Jacquizz Rodgers or Pierre Thomas for any of the following:

Nate Washington, Drew Davis, Lance Moore, Vincent Brown, Dexter McCluster, Cordarrelle Patterson, Doug Baldwin, Austin Pettis, Jeremy Kerley, Aaron Dobson, Tavon Austin, Jerome Simpson, Doug Baldwin, Donnie Avery, and Riley Cooper.

I have Pierre Thomas, Jacquizz, and Marques Colston who I'm willing to get rid of.

:nerd:

I'd roll the dice on McCluster, Washington or Moore, perhaps in that order.

Bengals D tonight at Miami or

Dalllas at home vs The Vikes

Cincy defense

How about...

I give

I get

Feels like a wash to me...I think I would actually prefer to keep Gore and Marshall. But if you're worried about McCown being QB for the Bears then I'd say do it.

Anywho, I opicked up Marvin Jones last week (didnt play him...lost by 5pts lol). I read he hasnt played a lot of snaps , making his last game that much more impressive...is this guy worthy of being in the starting line up?

Pick 2..PPR:::
Boldin (bye week.....)
Keenan Allen
Nate Washington
Steve Smith
Marvin Jones
Drew Davis

Keenan and Jones

So this is my team:
2zgf8k4.jpg

I feel a need a elite WR1 to really win this league. I'm already 7-1 and I'm talking with Jordy Nelson, Marshall and Demaryus owners to see if I can get a trade for them. Basically I'm not touching Charles or McCoy but I don't have nothing worthwile to give them but Brees.

Would you do that? Brees for a WR1 and keep myself with Stafford...

Last edited:
So this is my team:
2zgf8k4.jpg

I feel a need a elite WR1 to really win this league. I'm already 7-1 and I'm talking with Jordy Nelson, Marshall and Demaryus owners to see if I can get a trade for them. Basically I'm not touching Charles or McCoy but I don't have nothing worthwile to give them but Brees.

Would you do that? Brees for a WR1 and keep myself with Stafford...
100%.

I was high on Stafford all offseason and he's really starting to cook. He's the 3rd highest scoring player in fantasy right now, just a few points behind Brees for 2nd place. If you can move Brees for one of those guys you just mentioned, I'd definitely do it.

Also, Harry Douglas has been in beast mode since Julio and Roddy went down. He should be in your lineup. Definitely over Bernard in the Flex, and probably over Colston or Steve Smith too. In PPR Douglas has had WR1 numbers over the past 2 weeks. He might not perform as good once Roddy comes back, so now would be a great time to sell high. If you can package Douglas and Brees for someone like AJ Green, Dez, or Megatron, I'd take that deal and run :lol:. Even if you have to throw in Zac Stacy.

Last edited:
I have Cincy D @ Miami

or Dallas D vs Minnesota

I know Cincy seems like the way to go but my gut is saying Dallas

Any advice is appreciated

Last edited:
why does everyone think they will sit their starters?
its not about sitting your starters its about keeping your key players healthy. i can see denver resting peyton if they clinch a playoff spot. hes one big hit from really wrecking denvers hopes not just this year but the next few. 

Back
Top Bottom