OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Bernard is a monster, no idea why he hasnt gotten every carry this game. look what hes done the last 2 minutes.

Bengals are idiots

Gio getting a TD 
mean.gif
 even though my opponent has his main people on bye (Bush,Johnson,Stafford,Fitz) it still might be a hard week to win , I need the W this week too 
sick.gif

Bernard is a monster, no idea why he hasnt gotten every carry this game. look what hes done the last 2 minutes.

Bengals are idiots
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is TOO NICE :smh:. He NEEDS to be on the field more often. I don't understand it, he does everything that BJGE does just as good, if not better, AND he catches the ball. He's got me 16.8 points right now though so I guess I can't complain :lol:.

Last edited:
kid is a monster

/thread

not even talking fantasy wise, bengals just need to give him 80% of the carries. hes got moves and can break tackles

So i have Dalton and Vick. I start Vick all those weeks Dalton was spectacular and even dropped him for Foles one of those weeks. What happens when i finally give this bum a chance? Craps the bed.

I knew I should have picked up Jake Locker 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
TRADE ADVICE

I give up F. Jackson and I get T. Richardson V. Jackson in return. 

Do i do it?

Yes. Only, and I mean ONLY, because of Jackson.

RIchardson has been a huge bust and I still don't see enough in his play to suggest he'll breakthrough. He should get touches though a few TD's here and there. It's just hit or miss with Fred and I hate having that on my team so this makes it easier.

So i have Dalton and Vick. I start Vick all those weeks Dalton was spectacular and even dropped him for Foles one of those weeks. What happens when i finally give this bum a chance? Craps the bed.

I knew I should have picked up Jake Locker :smh: :lol:

yea its annoying

i feel for you

pick 3:

ty hilton
golden tate
jordan reed
jordan cameron

Hilton, Tate and Reed.

Hilton - Should see a big uptick in targets now that Wayne is gone unless someone like Brazill (who I like a lot) really steps up. And it really looks like the pass game is all the Colts have right now.

Tate - Percy probably won't play yet and Tate is a good playmaker as evidenced by last Monday. Sidney is done so it's highly likely he gets a good amount of targets. Only concern is a big lead against a bad TB team where they only run it late in the game.

Reed - Emerged as one of, if not the #1 target in Washington. Tough to matchup against because he lines up everywhere. Hernandez comparisons are spot on.

^ Gio got hurt on his last run up the middle. Hasn't been in the game since. They showed him on the sideline grabbing at his chest. Hopefully it's not too serious.

^ Gio got hurt on his last run up the middle. Hasn't been in the game since. They showed him on the sideline grabbing at his chest. Hopefully it's not too serious.

they showed him running back to the bench i think.

anyways dalton throw a long td, i dont care. i need a TD from him at least. Gio got me 25pts.

if Dalton had a decent game i would be set but the guy wants to throw 3 picks

Yes. Only, and I mean ONLY, because of Jackson.

RIchardson has been a huge bust and I still don't see enough in his play to suggest he'll breakthrough. He should get touches though a few TD's here and there. It's just hit or miss with Fred and I hate having that on my team so this makes it easier.
I DID IT. Screw it. I hope It pays off.  Im 3-5 so I dont have much to gain. Hahahaha

Last edited:
It's just hit or miss with Fred and I hate having that on my team so this makes it easier.
Wha?  How has Fred Jackson been hit or miss?  If anything he's been a model of consistency thus far save for one dud vs. Cincy.

I wouldn't do that trade unless I was desperate for a WR.

Back
Top Bottom