OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Glad my opponent this week started the likes of Kenbrell Thompkins && Jordan Cameron on bye wks, along with James Starks today. :rofl:

Makes up && then some for me playing Locker today :smh:

4-6 tho!! Back in playoff chase...with or without CJ Spiller, who might not get another start from me this year with Ridley, Stacy, Gio, && Vereen as my other options.

Down 24.5 and got vjax, Lamar Miller and Mike James on MNF while he has no players. I still like my chances.

Cam Newton, spiller and Tony Gonzalez failed me smh

Last edited:
One of my boys lost his FanDuel matchup in the last few minutes because of Stills' TD :lol: . He had Dez, Sproles and Graham going for him too.

I didn't stand any chance because of Locker :smh: . Went with the gamble on him and it failed me miserably.

terrance williams saved my week this week, my oppenent almost pulled off a comeback with brees pierre thomas and hartley

Last edited:
Romo and Dez let me down big time. Lost by 6 points. Going to be 8-2. That's what I get for relying on Cowboys :smh:

Dudes in my league were cheering for me to lose too...lol

I'm all but eliminated in my main league...

2nd most points overall... 142/week average, and 4-6.
mean.gif

took the L in my main money league...cam, dez, welker let me down. my opponent had demaryuis thomas, julius thomas, and riley cooper seal it with the td's.

killing the NT league though haha.

picked up the arizona defense as KC was on by, they got me 30 points. 

That Raiders D/ST plug and play since the Chiefs were on a bye :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Went 3-1 in my 4 leagues this week. Lost in the league where my playoff spot is locked up at 7-2 anyway :pimp:. Not sure if I wanna start the Chiefs D/ST next week against the Broncos though (and then 2 weeks later against them again :\).

Last edited:
That Raiders D/ST plug and play since the Chiefs were on a bye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went 3-1 in my 4 leagues this week. Lost in the league where my playoff spot is locked up at 7-2 anyway
pimp.gif
. Not sure if I wanna start the Chiefs D/ST next week against the Broncos though (and then 2 weeks later against them again
ohwell.gif
).
Chiefs D against Denver might not be an absolute sit.

Chiefs lead the league in sacks, Manning is having "leg soreness" ( MRI today) and he is not at all mobile. 

my league scores sacks as 3 pts, INT's as 2 and return yardage is 1 pt for every 10 yards. im starting them no matter what.

my guy:
Baby_Andy_Reid_Costume_Picture.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom