OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I'm in a TD league, picking 7th overall. Yards are barely worth a **** in this league. Rodgers, AP, Arian, Marshawn, Peyton, and Brees are all getting picked before me. I figure I should go Doug Martin with my pick right?

I feel like you can't go wrong with Brees and at the 5th round, most of the RBs at that point are all in the same tier IMO.

Last edited:
I would say that Brees is the safe pick. Especially in the 4th round. 

You have an alright chance in the next round for an RB I guess, what RBs are on the board?? and is this not an online draft? How is it moving so slowly 
laugh.gif

I'm in a TD league, picking 7th overall. Yards are barely worth a **** in this league. Rodgers, AP, Arian, Marshawn, Peyton, and Brees are all getting picked before me. I figure I should go Doug Martin with my pick right?

Me, I'd go McCoy. Kid had 20 of them things in 2011, and now he has the Chip offense and is healthy as hell.

Martin had a ton of work on him last year, wonder if he can hold up back to back seasons that heavy.

Me, I'd go McCoy. Kid had 20 of them things in 2011, and now he has the Chip offense and is healthy as hell.

Martin had a ton of work on him last year, wonder if he can hold up back to back seasons that heavy.

I really think Shady is gonna pop off this year too. I heard the Bucs were going to air it out more this year but I'm also hesitant on taking 1st/2nd year players.

Thanks for the input guys. And yeah I'm definitely high on Cecil Shorts, glad I got him as late as I did. I agree with Reggie Bush being a hit or miss, but I wanted to have a solid foundation of running backs.

I'm thinking I may need to deal Montee Ball seeing as I have him, Peyton and Prater. Denver definitely has a prolific offense, but I dont know if having 3 players from the same squad in my lineup most, if not all, weeks is a good idea. At the same time I think he could have a big season, what do you guys think? I'm thinking Frank Gore

Lacy looked great against the Rams. I think they are saying Harris is the starter but Lacy will be the back
i was thinking maybe Lacy could have a Steven ridley type of year. if anything maybe harris is getting some run to see who will be his backup

i would go martin.  not sold on eagles.  

who had more work than foster. come pick 6-9 he has to go.

I just proposed this trade.

Peyton
Green-Ellis
L. Moore

For

Stafford
Charles

I hope he takes it :lol:

I really think Shady is gonna pop off this year too. I heard the Bucs were going to air it out more this year but I'm also hesitant on taking 1st/2nd year players.
bucs air it out more ? please fill me in on the new qb they must have gotten.  the bucs are a pound you out team that needs play action for there passing game.  dont go for the hype.

Would you trade Jamaal Charles for Lance Moore+BGE+a high five?

Last edited by a moderator:
so anyone have the best ranking list?

what position would you guys do with your first 4-5 picks?

i have #1 and obviously taking AP

was gonna take a WR and RB after and another WR with my 4th. im focusing mainly on those two spots. Will need one more of both for the flex. I dont care for TE, maybe ill pick up a player that will break out.

i havent seen any ranking anywhere but it sucks im doing it in person so i think im gonna need to start printing stuff out

What do you guys think of Greg Jennings

Right now I have

Marshall
Cruz
Smith

What if I took out Cruz and added Jennings

But I get Jamal Charles

Edit: so I would be looking at

Stafford
Splitter
Charles
Marshall
Jennings/Lamar Miller
S. Smith
Fred Davis
Ravens D
Forbath

Last edited:
Would Lamar Miller make a good flex?

Absolutely.

He "should" run for somewhere around 1,000 yards, and he could get a few catches as well as he has good hands and the Dolphins have been working on getting him the ball in space a lil bit.

Back
Top Bottom