OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

BS the way the seedings broke for me.

I have the highest scoring team and I'm the 6th seed and the dude with the 2nd most points has the 3rd.

We have the two best teams by far and we playing each other. :smh:

Andre is just the gift that keeps on giving.  I will draft this man until it's not possible, like Jamarcus Russell in madden.

Looks like Rodgers officially ruled out of week 14.

So for flex spot should I start Jordy Nelson or Woodhead?

PPR league leaning towards Woodhead.

Leaning towards starting Josh McCown vs the Cowboys instead of Matt Ryan vs. the Packers. Is the weather in Chicago on Monday night going to play a factor?

Larry Fitz (vs STL) or Pierre Garcon (vs KC) this week? PPR league. I've got Alshon Jeffery in my other WR slot.

EDIT: Looks like Carson Palmer is a game-time decision. That kinda hurts Fitzy. I was leaning toward starting Garcon anyway. While he hasn't gotten any type of yardage since week 10, he's good for at least 6-7 catches which is clutch in PPR.

Last edited:
Larry Fitz (vs STL) or Pierre Garcon (vs KC) this week? PPR league. I've got Alshon Jeffery in my other WR slot.

EDIT: Looks like Carson Palmer is a game-time decision. That kinda hurts Fitzy. I was leaning toward starting Garcon anyway. While he hasn't gotten any type of yardage since week 10, he's good for at least 6-7 catches which is clutch in PPR.

Think you answere you're own question. Howver, skins are going against kc

^^ Yeah KC hasn't looked too good against the pass (D in general actually) in the past few weeks so I'm not too worried about that. And yeah with another legitimate receiving threat in Reed coming back, the D won't just be able to key in on Garcon.

Pick one:

Anquan Boldin vs. SEA
James Jones vs. ATL

Want to stick with Boldin since he's been doing better as of late, but it's a rough match-up (although it helps it's at home). Leaning toward Boldin but considering Jones.

I'm really thinkig of starting Vereen over Alfred Morris this week, I HATE the tailback situation in the WSH :lol: Shanahan gives Helu and DaRel Scott more looks at the goal line than his main back smh

Chiefs are missing some of their best players up front so Morris isn't that bad of a start vs them. Vereen is always a good start IMO. He's always going to get a large share of the workload and a ton of little checkdown passes his way that could go the distance. They seem to like him in the red zone too.

i made the move to pick up Flacco off waivers

Flacco is at home and Min secondary is doodoo

im benching RG3 and Andrew Luck this week. tough defenses and weather

good move?

Back
Top Bottom