OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

^If MJD is out, go Todman for sure.

Hey guys, I write for MorningPickup.com Fantasy Football and would like it if everyone gave me some feedback in the comments section. We've just recently joined the YardBarker Network (by FoxSports.com & MSN.com).

Check it out! Would love to hear what you think via PM, Twitter (@TheW1ckerMan), the comments section or in this thread.

Fantasy Football: Championship Week Player Rankings

They'll be updated throughout the day.

Need help for WR...

Caldwell Against Hou
Baldwin against Ari
Sanders against GB

Already have AJ Green in the other WR spot.

Also playing Dalton(QB), McCoy and Todman as long as todaman plays(RB), Z Miller for Sea (TE) with Dawson(K) and MIA(Def)

EDIT: hell here is my team.. Help a brotha out

View media item 705021

Last edited:
Need help for WR...

Caldwell Against Hou
Baldwin against Ari
Sanders against GB

Already have AJ Green in the other WR spot.

Also playing Dalton(QB), McCoy and Todman as long as todaman plays(RB), Z Miller for Sea (TE) with Dawson(K) and MIA(Def)

EDIT: hell here is my team.. Help a brotha out
you made it to the chamionship week with that team?

Is Adrian Peterson worth the start?? My other RB's are Zach Stacey, Rashard Jennings, Frank Gore, Gio Bernard. Which 2 should i start?
This is for the $1000 championship game so i need to make it right :lol:

also should i stick with Panthers D vs NO?
Rams D vs TB and Chargers D vs Oakland are on the waiver i can pick up

Last edited:
Pick one
Harry Douglas vs SF
Riley Cooper vs CHI
Rod Streater vs SD

Leaning towards Rod at the moment...

OK fellas we made it to the chip(s)

2 diff leagues
Underdog in both.

OK

Kurt cusins vs dal
Or
Alex smith vs Indy

Tony g vs SF
Or
Delanie walker vs JAX

Frank gore (questionable) vs ATL
Or
Freddy Jackson (probable) vs MIA

Thanks in advance for replys and reps. Hope y'all win y'all superbowls too :pimp: :pimp:. Extra cash or bragging rights just before the holidays, can't beat it

Last edited:
Stick with yall studs/starters. Idk who has been the starter for you guys over the course of the season but my only advice is for you to stick with your studs/starters

Stick with yall studs/starters. Idk who has been the starter for you guys over the course of the season but my only advice is for you to stick with your studs/starters

:lol: yea I was pretty much going with gore/tony g anyway my starters, but as far as QBs go,
I started with Rodgers and been plug n playing McCown , Alex smith, and cousins,

What y'all think A. Smith vs SF
Or cousins vs DAL

In the championship, need some input if yall can. I feel like i should just ride with who got me here but also dont want to play a horrible matchup

Jordy vs Pit
or
Edelman vs Bal

Pitta vs NE
or
Heath Miller vs GB

Last edited:
I've got terrible D/ST options for the championship

Arizona at Seattle
Pats at Bal
Chargers at Oak
Viking at Cin

I've got terrible D/ST options for the championship

Arizona at Seattle
Pats at Bal
Chargers at Oak
Viking at Cin

I'd go Arizona out of that bunch

I just dropped Suisham for Novak cuz i heard of alotta snow in GB...this better not come back to bite me in da ***. Im gonna be losing my f****** mind today and prolly tomorrow since my opponent had S-Jax and Tony G on MNF |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom