OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Conventional wisdom says Stafford by a spot or two in positional rankings. Megatron a huge weapon.

But I like Luck a lot and even more, if you can get him a round after Stafford. Hilton will fry this year as Wayne is on the decline. Fleener as well.
i love wayne. MR STEADY.  did you see the game tonight.  catch the first half sometime this week and watch wayne.  this guy is a pro's pro.  the day will come when father time takes a step away but he has got game. don't ever count that guy out.

Hilton has more speed, a big play threat down the field. Stretch the field for Luck.

There's no doubt over Reggie's reliability, but he's also 34.

I like Brazill's potential, just not in fantasy. Real life football.
so do i. brazil  has talent.  i was never a DH bey guy but luck is starting out like a young brady and makes guys better.  even he looks good.

p.s.  mark it down.  wayne leads colts in rec and yds.  
wink.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried a yahoo fantasy draft over their iPhone? I'm going to be at a place without wireless so IPAD is no good...

P.manning
Julio jones
Calvin Johnson
D. Amendola
Ahmad bradshaw
Tony Gonzalez
C. Ivory
Josh brown
Sidney rice

Ari def.

P.manning
Julio jones
Calvin Johnson
D. Amendola
Ahmad bradshaw
Tony Gonzalez
C. Ivory
Josh brown
Sidney rice

Ari def.

Is this your team? If so, did you miss your draft because your RBs are best are flex guys. I hope this is ppr league

Yes, while Redman is battling the stinger. Dwyer is healthy, but Redman is the better back when 100%.

Last edited:
would yall be comfortable with pairing david wilson/lamar miller as your #2 back in a PPR league (12 man)?

these guys could be had in the 4th+ round it seems like.

my first FF team of the season, rate my team pls! got the 5th pick in a 10 team H2H draft

qb: matt ryan, alex smith
rb: ray rice, steven jackson, darren mcfadden, benjarvis green-ellis
wr: demaryuis thomas, andre johnson, desean jackson, mike wallace
te: vernon davis, fred davis
def: 49ers, ********
k: forbath

Guys I need help! 

I have Roddy White, Marques Colston, Eric Decker, Dwayne Bowe at wide receivers, which two do I start? Standard 10 team - league. 

Thanks

Alright guys, just had my draft tonight. Been playing in this league going on 4 years now and this year has been one of the most craziest draft experience over the 4 years. I'm talking about some people were reaching :smh: but anyways here's my team (14-team .5 PPR):

QB Russell Wilson
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Reggie Wayne
RB LeSean McCoy
RB Daryl Richardson
W/T Vernon Davis
W/R Shane Vereen
K Sebastian Janikowski
D/ST Indianapolis

BN Kenbrell Thompkins
BN Le'Veon Bell
BN Alshon Jeffrey
BN Justin Blackmon
BN Marcel Reese
BN LaMichael James

I'm sure some of yall must be thinking how did I end up with Calvin Johnson and LeSean McCoy. I drafted at the 9 spot. Before the draft, i had a feeling Calvin was gonna drop because everyone seemed to want to get RBs in the first round, but damn I had no idea that Calvin would end up falling to round 2. Dez Bryant was the first WR taken (some Cowboys homer picked him) and Demaryius Thomas was the 2nd one picked up. So pretty much Calvin fell into my lap and i had to hop on it. This was definitely a RB heavy draft.

Alright guys, just had my draft tonight. Been playing in this league going on 4 years now and this year has been one of the most craziest draft experience over the 4 years. I'm talking about some people were reaching :smh: but anyways here's my team (14-team .5 PPR):

QB Russell Wilson
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Reggie Wayne
RB LeSean McCoy
RB Daryl Richardson
W/T Vernon Davis
W/R Shane Vereen
K Sebastian Janikowski
D/ST Indianapolis

BN Kenbrell Thompkins
BN Le'Veon Bell
BN Alshon Jeffrey
BN Justin Blackmon
BN Marcel Reese
BN LaMichael James

I'm sure some of yall must be thinking how did I end up with Calvin Johnson and LeSean McCoy. I drafted at the 9 spot. Before the draft, i had a feeling Calvin was gonna drop because everyone seemed to want to get RBs in the first round, but damn I had no idea that Calvin would end up falling to round 2. Dez Bryant was the first WR taken (some Cowboys homer picked him) and Demaryius Thomas was the 2nd one picked up. So pretty much Calvin fell into my lap and i had to hop on it. This was definitely a RB heavy draft.

:smh:

14 team league that's a good draft.

I'm trying to get Darryl Richardson on all my teams. Kenbrell will be your starting flex after week 1 though

Last edited:
damn someone just scooped up Percy Harvin off waivers, damn I forgot about him. Could have stashed him or use him as trade bait later :smh:

thoughts on this roster?  I know i need RBs but there really aren't any available right now (10 team league.)  Isaiah Pead is the best RB available and that doesn't really give me anything.

KN7wJEC.png

Last edited:
Use Ryan to flip for a #3 RB. Start with an owner deep at RB. Might have to throw in a Tavon or Hopkins tho.

Back
Top Bottom