OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Just finished drafting. 12 team, PPR league.

QB: Matthew Stafford
RB: Trent Richardson
RB: Chris Johnson
WR: A.J. Green
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Anquan Bodin
TE: Jason Witten
K: Stephen Gostkowski
DST: San Francisco

B: Matt Schaub
B: Ronnie Hillman
B: Chris Ivory
B: Alshon Jeffrey
B: Emmanuel Sanders

Thoughts?

I would like a little more RB depth. Ivory could be supplanted by Powell as the starter. Hillman's a dark horse. I've always liked his game. Whichever Denver back protects Peyton and shows the best ball security will get the majority of first team reps.

WR3 is slightly weak with Q. Alshon and Emmanuel both have golden opportunities to take that starting WR3 spot, especially Sanders.

Schaub is not worth a roster spot IMO.

I wish nothing but the worst for Chris Ivory in terms of his starting job. I have Bilal Powell in almost all of my leagues and got him real late in all of them.

how can you not like it.  solid team but i just cant bring myself to draft any jets.  sad situation with that team.  
mean.gif

True but Holmes was my last pick of the whole draft and he was putting up numbers before he got hurt last year. He was probably the best value I could get at that point unless he never comes back the same.

I picked up andy dalton or jay cutler as backups in my leagues. Whenever my top QBs bye week was, I looked to see who had the better matchup that week and picked them. I dont like to have too much drop off at QB. Like someone said, you can end up with Terell Pryor or somethin if you sleep lol.

Last edited:
QB: Colin Kaepernick
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: CJ Spiller
Flex: Reggie Bush
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Marques Colston
WR: Pierre Garcon
TE: Martellus Bennett
K: Matt Bryant
Defense: 49ers

Think I might have made out alright with my starters.... Cant believe Spiller slipped by like that :smokin

I would like a little more RB depth. Ivory could be supplanted by Powell as the starter. Hillman's a dark horse. I've always liked his game. Whichever Denver back protects Peyton and shows the best ball security will get the majority of first team reps.

WR3 is slightly weak with Q. Alshon and Emmanuel both have golden opportunities to take that starting WR3 spot, especially Sanders.

Schaub is not worth a roster spot IMO.

Yeah.....my bench is a little weak. But I really like my starters though. I think my #2 receiver is better than a lot of team's #1. I dont love CJ, but again, hes a my #2 running back and he is a low end #1. And I only have Schaub because of the remaining QBs availabe, he has the best matchup when Stafford is on the bye.

Thanks for the critique though.

Dre is a top of the line WR2. Don't like his past TD count, but you could package him with Q to get a more balanced WR2/WR3 combination. Like Wallace and Antonio Brown, for example. Or Reggie Wayne and DeSean Jackson.

CJ2K is perfectly fine, above average for a RB2. In line for a monster year running wild behind that offensive line.

Think I might have made out alright with my starters.... Cant believe Spiller slipped by like that :smokin

81695db2d8437d0a4155b3a1d1e07d.jpg

Dre is a top of the line WR2. Don't like his past TD count, but you could package him with Q to get a more balanced WR2/WR3 combination. Like Wallace and Antonio Brown, for example. Or Reggie Wayne and DeSean Jackson.

CJ2K is perfectly fine, above average for a RB2. In line for a monster year running wild behind that offensive line.

Wow. You think There are 12+ wide receivers better than Dre? Dont know if I can agree with you there.

Megatron, Dezzy, Julio, Roddy, AJ, Fitz, Demaryius, V-Jax.

Possibly Cobb (PPR), Cruz, Wayne, Colston.

I called him a top of the line WR2 anyway. Didn't say a negative thing except his TD count. Never touches double digit tubs receiving.

What do you guys think of my team? (Yahoo 10 team league)

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: DeSean Jackson
WR: T.Y. Hilton
RB: Steven Jackson
TE: Jason Witten
K: Justin Tucker
Def: Cinci

Do y'all think Brandon Marshall's hip will hold him back this year? Worried about keeping him with my second round pick.

Do y'all think Brandon Marshall's hip will hold him back this year? Worried about keeping him with my second round pick.

Idk why you drafted him in the second round. He went much later in all of my drafts. But he said he was fine back in the summer so idk why he's saying that now. Probably a ploy for attention

Had my one and only Fantasy draft today.... I always go one team, one team only.

Be honest, all feedback welcome.

QB- Peyton Manning
RB- CJ Spiller
RB- Maurice Jones-Drew
WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Greg Jennings
TE- Tony Gonzalez
K- Randy Bullock
DEF- 49ers

BN- Mike Vick, BN- DeAngelo Williams, BN- Kenbrell Thompkins, BN- Chris Givens, BN- Ronnie Hillman.

I think Cobb and Demaryius will have huge years. The Packers are gonna try to get the ball in Cobb's hands as much as possible all over the field. And with Welker and Decker next to him, Demaryius is going to have a field day with 1 on 1's downfield.

Also, who else thinks the Rams D could have a really nice year? Really like the players at all levels of that defense.

Last edited:

8 team league ?

Nah 10 team... Had to put up $50

4th pick

The biggest mistakes was dudes immediately after me picking QBs and Alfred Morris lol

Last edited:
Had my one and only Fantasy draft today.... I always go one team, one team only.

Be honest, all feedback welcome.

QB- Peyton Manning
RB- CJ Spiller
RB- Maurice Jones-Drew
WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Greg Jennings
TE- Tony Gonzalez
K- Randy Bullock
DEF- 49ers

BN- Mike Vick, BN- DeAngelo Williams, BN- Kenbrell Thompkins, BN- Chris Givens, BN- Ronnie Hillman.

Nice squad. Strong bench. Wrs are iffy... i like thompkins over nicks by about week 3 tho

Back
Top Bottom