OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I have Heartley going up against Seattle's Kicker, I am up by 9 and I am nervous about to pull a Willie Beeman!

Finally a win after a 6-game losing streak.

Gordon, Bush, Fitzgerald, Brown, Brady, Forte 
smokin.gif
 Even tho I sat Jeffery, Bell, n Foles. Still have Hartley tonite. I'm winning by 50+ against the dude I traded T-Rich n Gordon for Bush n Wallace, then traded Moreno, Ellington, n M. Jones for Gordon, Forte, n Miller (Who I dropped for Brown). No longer in last place so no Sacko Bowl for me. 
laugh.gif

I'm up by 30, dude has the Seattle kicker left.

If I win, I'm in the playoffs

Shouldn't eeem be in this position, but I lost 2 in a row smh

I Really hope Russell hands off for the rest of the game

a couple of FGs from Hausch wont hurt either

Man the Saints kicker could of scored two field goals by now, but no they elected to go for it. Cmon man get all the points you can take.

Please no more Seattle FGs...tryna get the 3rd spot in one league. One more field goal and im pushed to 4th :rolleyes

For my other team, I really need Seattle to lose a game so they dont start resting Lynch early...was hoping this could be the night smfh

Edit: YESSSS 3rd place is mine...i dont gotta face dude wit all the monster matchups next week

Last edited:

up 15.6 with Steven Hauschka left to his Pierre Thomas and Kenny Stills. I think i should be good.
I'd bet money you lose
Yeah I wouldn't be tooo confident about that one. Pierre Thomas is a dangerous threat in the rushing and receiving game

And Brees could definitely find Stills for a few long completions, especially if Seattle keys on Graham
saaaayyyy whhaaaaat! 
pimp.gif

DIVISION CHAMP!!!!!!! Thank you Russell Wilson. Came thru big for me tonight, also had some other help from other teams. So I won the division, most total season pts, and most weekly points. I made some good $$ tonight!!

On to the playoffs

Missed out on the pot for the most points scored in the season/a first round bye by 1 point :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

I needed Wilson and Colston to combine for less than 40.4 and they went for 41.4. :frown:

If only I would've started Jeffery over Garçon. I need a stat correction :lol:.

Last edited:
Big money league 8-5 Number 1 first round bye :smokin

Little money league 5-7 eliminated :smh:

Fckin Ray Rice and Brady killed early season

Rodgers injury, and McFadden killed me second half of the season

I stopped paying attention in that BS NIketalk league even stopped really managing the team now I look up and I got a shot at the playoffs and had Josh Gordon and Eric Decker.

I forgot I have Josh Gordon on all three fantasy teams.

Last edited:
Just beat the first place team to take his spot in the rankings in one of the NT leagues :pimp: Have no idea which users are in this though outside of BHERGH :lol:

Back
Top Bottom