Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

I HATE being a PIstons fan... can't even support this franchise anymore... :smh:

Joe Dumars YOU SUCK!!!

I'm a Pistons fan too (From Pontiac) and I like the pick bruh. I seriously think KCP is a good fit for us and is what we need on the wing with his shooting and defense. I'm telling you, a good pick!...

And I'm with whoever said a compilation of stern tonight. Can't wait for the final first round oic

:lol: when you mention the visionaries, like Steve Jobs etc, you've got to mention David Stern. Dude made the nba what it is and doesn't care what anyone has to say. You love to hate him.

spurs stay winning drafts.......charles was a kid i really like

mean.gif
i wanted archie goodwin to the pacers so bad. lottery talent and 18 with a ton of potential. wouldnt be surprised if he ended up the best player n this draft.

instead they get solomon hill. he must be friends with paul or something.
Originally Posted by sooperhooper  

laugh.gif
when you mention the visionaries, like Steve Jobs etc, you've got to mention David Stern. Dude made the nba what it is and doesn't care what anyone has to say. You love to hate him.
 made the nba what is it is today, a rigged league. you gotta be a faker fan if you love $tern.

Last edited:
Tony Mitchell crabbe and Franklin win if they go to winning teams that give them PT. they were most certainly going to get stuck on crap teams but now the way things are shaping up nobody knows

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 54s Hearing Grizzlies have trade in the works: Darrell Arthur and 55th pick will be dealt to Denver for Kosta Koufos

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom