Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Kings offering Isiah Thomas to the Cavs for the #19th pick...
Considering the source, I don't believe this to be accurate.

unless Geoff Petrie is trying to scorch the earth before departing from his job, idk why he'd even be authorized to offer any trades 

I actually don't hate the idea of trading IT either.... but I feel like he is worth just a tad more because of his low expiring contract
Thomas is worth more then the 19th pick in the draft? ya ok

unless Geoff Petrie is trying to scorch the earth before departing from his job, idk why he'd even be authorized to offer any trades 

I actually don't hate the idea of trading IT either.... but I feel like he is worth just a tad more because of his low expiring contract

Bet he's better and more useful to them this season than anybody they would pick at 19

Why would the cavs trade a 1st rounder for a undersized guard / 6th man when they just used the 4th overall pick on one.

Because that same person you speak of is actually a legitimate starting 2 guard in the NBA right now, that just came off a 14ppg rookie season.

Look at you sassy boy

Because that same person you speak of is actually a legitimate starting 2 guard in the NBA right now, that just came off a 14ppg rookie season.

Out of curiosity, if he wasn't playing on such a bad team how many others do you think Dion Waiters could start for right now?

Out of curiosity, if he wasn't playing on such a bad team how many others do you think Dion Waiters could start for right now?

He averaged 28 minutes per game. Let's increase that to about 35mpg - And he becomes a legitimate starter on any team in the league.

Waiter-haters...I've stated nothing but facts about the guy and most of you just seem that oblivious to the fact that the man is talented. Kick rocks if you don't like him....or have a cold one and watch the man climb the ladder of success before your eyes 8).

I like Waiters, better coming off the bench, but in an ideal situation he can easily get you 20 ppg on a bad team with no superstars. He may have to shoot 20 times per game but he can get that.

On a good team, he would be a GREAT 6th man, NOT a starter IMO.

Let's increase that to about 35mpg - And he becomes a legitimate starter on any team in the league.
Hahhhh.

And you're assuming that more minutes is automatically going to have positive results. For a player that averaged one more point than shots he took and a 1.5 assist-to-turnover ratio, it probably wouldn't. There is no reason that you, a Cavs fan, should want him playing 35 minutes a game.

The rest of us want it to happen, but you should not.

Last edited:
He's a starter on a bad team and a 6th man going against 2nd units on a real contender...

You want him starting, have it your way.

Hahhhh.

And you're assuming that more minutes is automatically going to have positive results. For a player that averaged one more point than shots he took and a 1.5 assist-to-turnover ratio, it probably wouldn't. There is no reason that you, a Cavs fan, should want him playing 35 minutes a game.

The rest of us want it to happen, but you should not.

There will be no rebuttal.

tumblr_m9we1tM28x1rrk7c1o1_400.gif

After dude said he would rather have Waiters over Drummond/Barnes I already knew what time it was.

James Ennis, Steven Adams, Robert Covington, and Adonis Thomas all worked out for the Thunder today. Allegedly the Thunder are really high on Adams. I don't know enough about him

I like Adams' potential. If Thunder do take him at 12, they can finally get rid of Perkins, although I highly doubt there's any real taker for him. Initially I thought he might be a steal for low 10s or 20s pick, but it's looking increasingly plausible that he ends up a lottery selection, or mid teens at worst.

James Ennis, Steven Adams, Robert Covington, and Adonis Thomas all worked out for the Thunder today. Allegedly the Thunder are really high on Adams. I don't know enough about him

If the Thunder are building for 2018 and he learns how to play basketball before then, he'd be a nice choice.

If the Thunder are building for 2018 and he learns how to play basketball before then, he'd be a nice choice.

Adams is raw as ****, but he improved quite bit throughout the season, he is a physical specimen who can catch the ball and if at the very least if they can teach him to play defence he can be better than KENDRICK ******G PERKINS. The bar is low.

He was impressive in that tournament game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom