Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

I like the idea of Zeller in OKC if he could hit that jumpshot consistently.
He came through and worked out already. OKC has also worked out Shabazz Muhammad, Steven Adams, Kelly Olynik and Mason Plumlee, Tim Hardaway JR, Gorgui Deng, Ray McCollum, James Ennis, Mam Jaiteh, Vander Blue, Robert Covington, Janis Timma, Amath M’baye, and Adonis Thomas. So looks like we'll get a big and a guard.

There was some talk that Presti might be trying to move up for somebody he likes who would be a reach at 12 but gone before we pick again at 29. I'm wondering if it's Jamaal Franklin. Maybe we could give Atlanta the 12 and 29 for their 17 and 18 or contact Dallas about getting that 13 from them. Len is out of the question at 12 it seems so a draft of Deng, then Franklin, and Ennis, Canaan, or Bullock at the 32 would make me happy. Just no to Olynik. Presti likes guys with abnormally long wingspans, not abnormally short.

Highlights of Giannis Adetokunbo from Friday. Can't wait to see what lottery team is going to ruin his career early on by trying to make him play the 4 or 5.

indifferent.gif

Verno :pimp:
like getting fat as hell??

Sign me up for some of that Bennett kool aid btw. I don't even care that we drafted Thomas Robinson last year, I like me some Bennett now

Not fat as hell just problems with fluctuating weight. Having problems keepin it down. Seems like the body type. No homo.

Verno :pimp:
like getting fat as hell??

Sign me up for some of that Bennett kool aid btw. I don't even care that we drafted Thomas Robinson last year, I like me some Bennett now

Not fat as hell just problems with fluctuating weight. Having problems keepin it down. Seems like the body type. No homo.
I see what you're saying.

Having weight problems, while being as short as he is for his position, could really hurt him down the road with his career

I just cant hop on the Bennet bandwagon

When did the last successful tweener join he nba?
especially with the horrible showings of Derrick Williams and Thomas Robinson...... But color me as the idiot kid that keeps licking the end of 9 volt batteries :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Anthony Bennett video from DX.

Some serious red-flags w/ his defense starting at 10:19. Dude treating games like he's on a pro-am.

not a shock a freshmen bigmen in college sucks at playing defense. nothing in that video that cant be fix with better coaching and more effort. and even with that Bennett may not just be good defense

only knock on Bennett I would have going forward is him watching his weight.

Will Wolves be able to get Oladipo or McLemore.. most likely not so we're going to have to go with Caldwell-Pope
pimp.gif

not a shock a freshmen bigmen in college sucks at playing defense. nothing in that video that cant be fix with better coaching and more effort. and even with that Bennett may not just be good defense

only knock on Bennett I would have going forward is him watching his weight.

Plays defense like I do in pick up, I ain't mad at him :smokin

His standing reach is the same as.

Blake Griffen
Kevin Love
Troy Murphy

He has the wings span, and athleticism to completely make up for his height, you don`t block shots with your head.

Report: As of right now, the Cavaliers plan on taking Alex Len with the #1 overall pick in next week's draft. (via @JimmySmith504)

His standing reach is the same as.

Blake Griffen
Kevin Love
Troy Murphy

He has the wings span, and athleticism to completely make up for his height, you don`t block shots with your head.

Looking at his bad defensive habits, he is a scary option in the top 5

He has the same wingspans of those guys so what, fellow tweeners Thomas Robinson and Derrick Williams have longer wingspans than Bennett and that group, and while its to soon to say Robinson has busted Williams is on that path

Only difference between Benett and those players you listed is that they arent tweeners and they have all had success

Looking at his bad defensive habits, he is a scary option in the top 5

He has the same wingspans of those guys so what, fellow tweeners Thomas Robinson and Derrick Williams have longer wingspans than Bennett and that group, and while its to soon to say Robinson has busted Williams is on that path

Only difference between Benett and those players you listed is that they arent tweeners and they have all had success

Averaged 12 and 5.5 on the season, had a very solid last 3 months and is only 22 so I disagree.

Nah. I dont believe for a second the Cavs will take Alex Len at #1. Must be trollin.
Im 99% sure Noel goes #1.

Last edited:
Will Shabazz be a better pro player than college?

I think so.. my guy just gotta learn to pass more

Back
Top Bottom