Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

I love Vic (avy check) but the hyperbole about his game has gotten out of hand. I'd prolly feel more comfortable taking Otto over him to be completely honest.

A 15ppg Tony Allen isn't a bad thing 
laugh.gif

No one said he was gonna be a superstar.. But I can see why people say he's the best player in this draft.. this class is so weak it isn't a stretch saying it.

I don't that he's the best in this draft personally
I never said it was a bad thing. That's his ceiling to me though. And that certainly isn't all star level like some here have stated. I think BMAC, Zeller and Burke have the higher all star potential IMO.

less than 12 hours away, and I'm still goign back and forth on who the Wiz should take. I usually have a favorite by the week of, but this draft is...well, polarizing to say the least.

I love Vic (avy check) but the hyperbole about his game has gotten out of hand. I'd prolly feel more comfortable taking Otto over him to be completely honest.

Im worried Otto's best case scenario is to have Tayshawn Prince's career. Which aint a bad thing I just dont see anything special in him. I hope Im wrong tho.
Also not a fan of Oladipo.
And yes I agree most big men in this draft (as any previous) will turn out to be busts.
Alex Len, Steven Adams, Kelly Olynyk, Miles Plumlee, Lucas Nogueira, Gorgui Deng all busts which wont be in the league in 5 years. There might be a serviceable couple centers among them but none of them will average 10 and 6.
Noel has a chance to be decent if he fully heals.

Last edited:
I remember somebody comparing Tony Allen at OSU to Oladipo at Indiana and the numbers were very similar. Even I forget sometime how good TA use to actually be before his knee injury.

Tony Allen and John Lucas was getting busy for OSU back in 2004. I still remember the game winner by Lucas against Jameer Nelson and St. Joe's in the Elite 8 @ the IZOD :smokin ... Too bad Will Bynum hit that game winner in the Final Four :smh:

I remember somebody comparing Tony Allen at OSU to Oladipo at Indiana and the numbers were very similar. Even I forget sometime how good TA use to actually be before his knee injury.
The funny thing is T Allen was actually better and more consistent on offense in college than Vic, but all of a sudden he got this high offensive ceiling with D Wade potential :\

I keep hearing the Magic like him over McLemore at #2, i really hope they dont make that choice...picking at #2 with a terrible, young team Mclemore's potential>>>>>>>>Vic

Last edited:
The funny thing is T Allen was actually better and more consistent on offense in college than Vic, but all of a sudden he got this high offensive ceiling with D Wade potential :\

I keep hearing the Magic like him over McLemore at #2, i really hope they dont make that choice...picking at #2 with a terrible, young team Mclemore's potential>>>>>>>>Vic

It's almost like people forgot Wade used to get busy in college on the offensive end :smh:

Season GP MPG PPG FG% 3FG% FT% APG RPG BPG SPG
2002-03 33 32.1 21.5 50.1 31.8 77.9 4.4 6.3 1.3 2.2
2001-02 32 29.2 17.8 48.7 34.6 69.0 3.4 6.6 1.1 2.5

Wade did WORK on the offensive side of the ball, I'm sorry but you can't say the same for Vic.

Im worried Otto's best case scenario is to have Tayshawn Prince's career. Which aint a bad thing I just dont see anything special in him. I hope Im wrong tho.
Also not a fan of Oladipo.
And yes I agree most big men in this draft (as any previous) will turn out to be busts.
Alex Len, Steven Adams, Kelly Olynyk, Miles Plumlee, Lucas Nogueira, Gorgui Deng all busts which wont be in the league in 5 years. There might be a serviceable couple centers among them but none of them will average 10 and 6.
Noel has a chance to be decent if he fully heals.

honestly, noel needs to do more than just heal. People overlooking the fact that the dude weighs 206 lbs. What kind of PF/C is he going to be at 206 lbs?! He needs to heal, bulk up at least 35 lbs (even though he looks like one of those cats that just can't gain weight), and gain some kind of offense before he's even a SERVICEABLE player. Odds are he probably does 2 outta 3 of those AT BEST. Noel ain't going to be that good.

Last edited:
Lamarcus wants out of Portland....says it's too boring........I hope the Mavs or Cleveland jump on this.

ayo, if Bledsoe gets traded to Orlando, that team is going to look good if they draft Ben from Kansas. He would be a better fit, than Victor.

Last edited:
Buddy said Cleveland, really?!?!?

If he's saying Portland is too boring... you honestly suggested Cleveland? :lol: :smh:

Noel is already 220+ pounds, up from the 206 he weighed in at. So....there's that

Yet he still weighs less than the premier Small Forwards in the league

Last edited:
Noel is already 220+ pounds, up from the 206 he weighed in at. So....there's that

well damn, I didn't know that. :tongue:

good for him though...hopefully it's not because he aint doing nothing. a lot of athletes gain weight when they sitting around, and then plummet back down once they play. but if its muscle he's putting on, that's good to hear.

I honestly want him to do well...he seems like a hard-working kid, decent character guy.

Cleveland boring?! Shooot, I was just in a Bentley doing 130mph getting bent with a bunch of loose females getting it in over the weekend :pimp: :pimp:

The best times of my life completed in Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom