Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie miller is dyslectic.. I swear he calls it "points paint" instead of paint points. Most annoying announcer in sports rn.

The funniest OJ Mayo moment on NT to me is when he started off hot his rookie year and dudes were saying he was better than KD 
laugh.gif

At least I didn't say that. :tongue:

I did say he should've been ROY over Rose and that he was better than Eric Gordon though.

yeah man, i mean step aside already and let some younger, fresher talent in the game

if that season ending performance wasn't enough of a sign to get you to consider retirement then you're being greedy and taking up some young prospect's space

been a fan of manu since he came into the league, but c'mon son. enough

:lol: I hear you but you can't blame Manu. He's trying to cash out and get another ring, blame the Spurs. At the end of the day, it's a business and they didn't make the right business move.

thought magic johnson hit it right on the head after the finals when he said it is time to let Manu go. you have to get somebody younger in that position. he is at the end of his rope. that is a loyalty signing by the spurs more that anything else. kind of like when you have parents that put ALOT of money in the booster club in highschool and their kids suck. you have to play them off principle, kind of like this signing you feel like you owe it to them.

Last edited:
Thank you, Greg Doyel. Your article offered a brand new perspective. /sarcasm Anyone who knows Greg Doyel knows that's he's a troll.

Thank you, Greg Doyel. Your article offered a brand new perspective. /sarcasm Anyone who knows Greg Doyel knows that's he's a troll.
and take your laker fan boy opinion out of it and tell me what did he say wrong in there?

:lol: Bynum funny but those are the correct priorities.
Mayo got alotta supporters on NT...dudes still holding out hope for him and he been in the league for years :lol:

At best he'll be the next TMAC of NT. >D
Tracy McGrady was actually great at some point in his career though. He was a legit #1 option, just suffered too many injuries and never had enough help. 13 pts in how many seconds? 50 pts by half time, etc.

Last edited:
According to @ESPNChrisPalmer Dwight Howard is expected to resign with the Lakers. If true Chris Broussard should be fired :lol:

Chris Palmer is a crazy L.A. homer tho, he's been saying Dwight's not going anywhere since get go.

How yall mad at yol but give rose a pass like son said lol. Im a fan of both tho but they are trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom