Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i rather have Harden-Parsons-Dwight than Curry-Klay-Dwight.

If you go to the Rockets you dont lose any significant pieces.

Last edited:
Isaiah Thomas is like Terrell Pryor. I feel like they can both be really good players, but they'll never get a chance. 
mean.gif
that's a poor comparison 
laugh.gif

IT has proven himself on this level and is/was starting. 

Pryor hasn't don't jack.

Gortat for eg? Eg is overpaid, but it'll fill a need at the 2, let Len cook, pray super cool bees turned the corner (bout 1% chance)

Such a log jam at the 4 with the twins scola and.Frye tho

Can't wait to see the Bledsoe dragic experiment

Excited for mediocrity

Personally i rather have Harden-Parsons-Dwight than Curry-Klay-Dwight.

If you go to the Rockets you dont lose any significant pieces.

or do you?

Signing Dwight puts HOU right at the cap or just a bit above it I believe, they have to move one more contract to pull this off. And to get the theoretical third star that Dwight has requested from them, Asik and Lin must be moved so yeah, significant pieces will be lost. At this point both those squads would be a wash. Curry=Harden and Klay is as good as Parsons.

I've said this before, the more teams that seemed involved in this thing, the less likely Dwight actually leaves. He's just trolling for attention.

Stop it, you're not that important b.

then answer this? why take time to look for my every post b?

I must be that important to you

smh @ you dudes on here who take **** too seriously. if you mad about something i said before let it go. holding online grudges lol

Last edited:
Could Dwight sign for the minimum or mle with the warriors, allowing them to keep their pieces, then resign for a max contract next year, I assuming no one would ever do this and would the warriors want to pay everybody down the line

Gortat for eg? Eg is overpaid, but it'll fill a need at the 2, let Len cook, pray super cool bees turned the corner (bout 1% chance)

Such a log jam at the 4 with the twins scola and.Frye tho

Can't wait to see the Bledsoe dragic experiment

Excited for mediocrity

what is that all it takes is gortat? for eric gordon?

Could Dwight sign for the minimum or mle with the warriors, allowing them to keep their pieces, then resign for a max contract next year, I assuming no one would ever do this and would the warriors want to pay everybody down the line

Why don't he just go to the Heat then?

Can the warriors Sign and Trade Jarret Jack and trade him along with Bogut, Bradon Rush and 1 round pick for Howard????? Is that even possible??

No way Dwight is deciding tomorrow. He will drag this out for the attention and then stay with LA because he doesn't have the balls to leave.

Harden >> Curry imo

After what Curry did in the playoffs especially compared to Harden building homes from the 3 point line it's close, but Curry stays with a bum ankle so yeah, I agree.
But give me Klay over Parsons all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom