Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me Dwight's goofball *** isn't gonna notify each team they've been eliminated until it reaches a showdown on some American Idol ****.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

And the winner of "Dwight's Talents" is.......

I think a sign and trade would be exciting for the Warriors and Lakers. I think Barnes or Klay and Bogut would be good addition for the Lakers.

Maybe the Spurs can make a move for Jack, if they still have cap room

Last edited:
:rofl: dallas never can get a big name
They've tried... Twice?

And meh.. Move on. Wanted him, but he definitely wasn't the end-all... MUST maintain flexibility going forward. Do not sign guys like Pek, or BJ, or Monta to long-term deals.

Last edited:
Dwight's been doing this **** for 2+ years though.

He hasnt been able to make up his mind about anything.

Damn Utah is going into straight tank mode with NO DAMNS GIVEN.

well its better than having the 10th best record in the west.

Don't get me wrong i agree with you.
But like Anti said, it's unbelievable how epic the tanking has gotten. It's become so blatant it's almost like telling their fans to basically save their money and not attend games until 2014.

All Utah had to do is not let Trey Burke play the entire year and they'll be on San Antonio's tank status the year they drafted Timmy :lol:

Damn Utah is going into straight tank mode with NO DAMNS GIVEN.
I love it.

I get to watch the kids log heavy minutes this season, they'll be in the lottery and have an additional first-round pick, and all they have under contract after this is:

Burke (20)
Burks (21)
Evans (25)
Favors (21)
Gobert (21)
Hayward (23)
Kanter (21)

Favors and Hayward are due extensions in 2014, but beyond that, that's a gang of rookie deals (besides Evans, who makes nothing) and plenty of freed money.

I did want them to bring back Millsap, but I certainly understand why they won't and why he might not have wanted to return, anyway.

Last edited:
i really think the w's might land d12. if anything, no more lottery or trips to secaucus :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom