Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you gonna do if Lin gets traded at Dwight's expense? Do you continue to root for Houston or nah? Serious question.
. I'm a Lin fan first, thought it was obvious. Id adopt any team he goes to... Rumors a week ago claimed he was going to Detroit... Id be rooting for the Piss Stains then.

Doubt Houston will be trading him, Morey said he's not trading Lin or Asik... Never know tho, cut throat business.

^^^ Woj is just trying to make it look like he knows more than everyone else because he's not the one who made the announcement first. That's what it looks like to me.

Got Rockets fans doing the Leo dance from Wolf of Wall Street.

Cue MMG. Know you got it, my Jersey brotha.

^^^ Woj is just trying to make it look like he knows more than everyone else because he's not the one who made the announcement first. That's what it looks like to me.
Woj is an *** clown.

He might as well have ended that tweet with "sources say deal is on first and goal, formality" word to his Kings to Seattle tweet......

Berger, Amic & Aldrige have him going to HOU.

Woj & Kennedy have word from D12's agent that he's still undecided.

:nerd:

The Lakers with a ton of cap space in 2014? I think we all know what this means
sick.gif

Well if dwight coward has chosen the rockets then yall know it's another big name coming along as well since he made it clear he wanted them to have enough room to sign one max contract. This rockets team could potentially be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom